Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: stupidestwatch

Nice update Shreya! And nice episode too. Rasia rock. Great chemistry.

thanks yaar ,yeah it was touching.rasia song in the background was too good.it gave an intimate look to relationship
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago
ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very suitable couple. Great way of thinking and very much alike. They compliment one another. I should say very strong well suited couple, very much in love. I hope Raghav stands for her against all odds.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaatwal

very suitable couple. Great way of thinking and very much alike. They compliment one another. I should say very strong well suited couple, very much in love. I hope Raghav stands for her against all odds.

yeah very true,it looked too good today very suited to each other.the soft yet brave girl(sia)
with a brave guy with a soft touch in his heart(raghav).that is the description i would give them
crazzy-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was really an amzing episode...loved da way wen he went to hug her..she moved back..n den wen she touched him n she hugge him...woohoo dat was amazing...it was a really good episode!!!both da actors have such depth in their characters..n soo good acting!!!wow..loved da song in their scenes..wat song was it???Raghav n Sia amazing..wat were da trp??
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sang_hari

[
hope so dear...but I want something to happen that will force ammaji from heart to accept sia..be cuase if these 2 personalities come together they can change a lot of things in veerpur for better..n I feel this might happen if sia gives birth to a grandson of ammaji๐Ÿ˜†

true what u said was true that two strong personalities actually three including raghav have it in them to change veerpur but that villian called ammaji always will come to the fore.megha, having a grand son of ammaji is a good idea and surely that one thing will make ammaji love sia๐Ÿ˜ƒ

May be they can brng in bigger villians like DM or dharamveer returning for a revengeYeah right just missed on raghav....n true grandson will equal to amma sia n raghav trio๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update! I hope they show some good RaSia moments before Ammaji puts her new plan into action.
elgee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hope the creatives continue to handle the future as sensitively as they have now and not let yet another separation between Sia and Raghav...

Hope there are no more misunderstandings....๐Ÿ˜•
RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: crazzy-girl

it was really an amzing episode...loved da way wen he went to hug her..she moved back..n den wen she touched him n she hugge him...woohoo dat was amazing...it was a really good episode!!!both da actors have such depth in their characters..n soo good acting!!!wow..loved da song in their scenes..wat song was it???Raghav n Sia amazing..wat were da trp??

it is from Kurbaan. The song is Rasiya
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Yes dear that scene was really touchy....I just hope as time passes by ammaji too accepts her whole heartedly...as to how can she forget sia is the same person who saved her from death..none of her sons were there to rescue her but sia did๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hey,me too cried on the same scene.....not only yesterdsay,but i cried with both of them from last few episodes.....don't know why??????but can't resist........๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ......the song was so beautiful that i feel to keep myself there in that situation....LOL.....but ammaji spoiled all the emotions.......๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก....
niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey loved the jodi name "RASIA" for Raghav n Sia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finally the epi was a worth to watch

Great Update Dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!