Written Update - Feb 25 - rasia's love

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
onali enters rasia's room and apologizes to sia.she says that when raghav loves,he loves wholeheartedly and would anything for that person and she wanted all that love for herself.sonali tells sia that she is very lucky and also that raghav is only made for sia.sonali cries but sia hugs her and wishes her all the best.sonali leaves tell everybody good bye.talvir goes to ammaji and tells her that sonali is leaving.ammaji calls her from behind and tells her not to cry and tells her tht she will always remain in her heart.sonali says she is sorry for all she said and said it in a fit of anger.ammaji asks gajender toleave her to the airport and come(good riddance to bad rubbish) sonali looks at raghav one last time.chachi and santosh are talking about how happy they are for sia.chachi says that she knows that raghav is the only male in the entire family who can stand and tell people they are wrong.santosh tells chachi that atleast one woman in the household will get the love of her husband and will live with respect.both of them bless sia and raghav jodi.there joginder talks to ammaji and tells her that he warned her to be careful and take a step carefully,see what has happened he says.ammaji says that she has been shamed in front of the whole village by sia and more painful is that sia has taken her son away from her.she also warns that she will destroy sia with her own hands

raghav enters rasia's room and goes to sia who moves away from him.she cries a lot.raghav wipes her tears again she moves away from him very unsure and starts shedding tears again.raghav takes the tears in his fingers and says that he will always keep her happy and will never make unhappy and never allow anyone fill her eyes with tears.he says he will leave everything -family,money and mostly his mother to keep her happy.he put his hand on her cheek but sia is frightened and removes his hand.raghav is dejected but sia seeing this puts her hand on his chest and he then seeing her hugs her tight.they are lost in their own world with the song rasia in the back ground.beautiful emotions.very lovely and should watch.i cried seeing them together.

next the villian enters that is ammaji who tells sia to go out as she wants to talk to her son.raghav holds her hand but ammaji tells her to go out.must see the expression when ammaji sees the hug,very disgusted.sia leaves and ammaji close the door.ammaji tells raghv that he has done his maanmani because he knew she will give into him.raghav tells ammajithat he has not seen god but sees that in ammaji.but today the first time he has gone against her because he wanted to do right,he also says that he does not want the name that ammaji's son did not respect his wife but wanted to give sia her full rights.our super hero raghav was really convincing his mother.sia is outside the room listening to all this with tears

PRECAP-joginder asks ammaji how could she accept sia as raghav's wife. ammaji says that only ammaji can bring any new bahu into the house and not the sons of the house.she says that sia with her sob stories has trapped raghav and she has to bring raghav back with ammaji's ways
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing dear...lagta hai ammaji ka naya mission hoga raghav aur sia ko separate karna...but I m sure this time raghav will again play in such a manner that his n sia's love will win...also I m hoping sia to make a place in the eyes of ammaji..she needs to understand that sia is not against her by certain wrong deeds that she does
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Thanks for sharing dear...lagta hai ammaji ka naya mission hoga raghav aur sia ko separate karna...but I m sure this time raghav will again play in such a manner that his n sia's love will win...also I m hoping sia to make a place in the eyes of ammaji..she needs to understand that sia is not against her by certain wrong deeds that she does

raghav is all aware of what his mother is capable of.he will not fall back on his mother trap.then earlier he was just doing natak of falling in love with sia but today he has understood her much better.when raghav told sia that he will not allow her eyes to be filled with tears and hugged her,i cried megha.good acting by Rasia.sia was so unsure of relationship and she took the step forward in trusting him by the hug. i was touched by rasia's love for each other
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

raghav is all aware of what his mother is capable of.he will not fall back on his mother trap.then earlier he was just doing natak of falling in love with sia but today he has understood her much better.when raghav told sia that he will not allow her eyes to be filled with tears and hugged her,i cried megha.good acting by Rasia.sia was so unsure of relationship and she took the step forward in trusting him by the hug. i was touched by rasia's love for each other

Yes dear that scene was really touchy....I just hope as time passes by ammaji too accepts her whole heartedly...as to how can she forget sia is the same person who saved her from death..none of her sons were there to rescue her but sia did😳

Edited by meghaparti - 14 years ago
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update πŸ‘πŸ‘. I was expecting more Raghav-Sia scene 😍😍 but that kabab may haddi Ammaji 😑😑...... .

Raghav should have locked the door.........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.
sang_hari thumbnail
[

Yes dear that scene was really touchy....I just hope as time passes by ammaji too accepts her whole heartedly...as to how can she forget sia is the same person who saved her from death..none of her sons were there to rescue her but sia did😳

ammaji and accepting sia.no chance.I can tell u 100% that ammaji never forgives or forgets her insults.that is how she has survived so long in that idiotic village called veerpur.she said sia is a servant and never will feel indebted to servants as it is their duty to be loyal to their masters😑😑😑.ammaji is devious and will try all the methods to separate rasia.but this time it is going to be very difficult
sang_hari thumbnail
Thanks for the update πŸ‘πŸ‘. I was expecting more Raghav-Sia scene 😍😍 but that kabab may haddi Ammaji 😑😑...... .

Raghav should have locked the door.........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.

even i was thinking the same but it will be interesting to see the courtship.sia has started trusting her husband(nice to listen to raghav as sia's husband)so more of juicy,spicy romantic scenes of rasia to come.patience bittu.sabra ka phaal meeta hota hai
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

[

ammaji and accepting sia.no chance.I can tell u 100% that ammaji never forgives or forgets her insults.that is how she has survived so long in that idiotic village called veerpur.she said sia is a servant and never will feel indebted to servants as it is their duty to be loyal to their masters😑😑😑.ammaji is devious and will try all the methods to separate rasia.but this time it is going to be very difficult

hope so dear...but I want something to happen that will force ammaji from heart to accept sia..be cuase if these 2 personalities come together they can change a lot of things in veerpur for better..n I feel this might happen if sia gives birth to a grandson of ammajiπŸ˜†
stupidestwatch thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice update Shreya! And nice episode too. Rasia rock. Great chemistry.
sang_hari thumbnail
[
hope so dear...but I want something to happen that will force ammaji from heart to accept sia..be cuase if these 2 personalities come together they can change a lot of things in veerpur for better..n I feel this might happen if sia gives birth to a grandson of ammajiπŸ˜†

true what u said was true that two strong personalities actually three including raghav have it in them to change veerpur but that villian called ammaji always will come to the fore.megha, having a grand son of ammaji is a good idea and surely that one thing will make ammaji love siaπŸ˜ƒ