25th Feb *Must See for RaSia Lovers

RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Oh..My God.. Last past was awesome.. 😍 ❀️
Finally Sonali left and we have the much awaited scenes with out beloved pair..πŸ€ͺ❀️
Dancing with joy
Can't get enough of it....😍
Quick Update:
    Sonali and Sia hug and Sonali leaves Sheela and Santosh thrilled and happy about RaSia Joginder and Ammaji scheming BEST PART (starts at end of Part 3 in the link below and continues into Part 4)--Raghav and Sia together..and their most romantic Hug Ammaji barges into raghav's room right in the middle of the intimate moment Very nice scene between Raghav and Ammaji..were he explains his stand..very touchy
  • Based on the pre-cap I am interpreting that Ammaji will accept Sia are her DIL
Edited by ssarada - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABCDE2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for video I love it!
RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sang_hari

have posted the update

Sorry @sang_hari, I did not see it at the time I started typing
I guess we crossed paths..
I did not mean to step on toes...
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssarada

Sorry @sang_hari, I did not see it at the time I started typing
I guess we crossed paths..
I did not mean to step on toes...

that is fine not an issue just i was excited at rasia's scene and wanted people to read the details.never felt bad about anything so dont worry.take a chill pill
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing dear!πŸ‘ I m sure age ke episodes mein bahut bada dhamaka hoga..
ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Raghav and Sia are so suited to one another. I hope they can stay togather. They have a wonderful chemistry.
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaatwal

Raghav and Sia are so suited to one another. I hope they can stay togather. They have a wonderful chemistry.

Yeah.....They r too natural........their all subject r awesome.....(chemistry,physics,biology,etc...etc....hee.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒheee..just kidding).....
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssarada

Oh..My God.. Last past was awesome.. 😍 ❀️
Finally Sonali left and we have the much awaited scenes with out beloved pair..πŸ€ͺ❀️
Dancing with joy
Can't get enough of it....😍
Quick Update:
    Sonali and Sia hug and Sonali leaves Sheela and Santosh thrilled and happy about RaSia Joginder and Ammaji scheming BEST PART (starts at end of Part 3 in the link below and continues into Part 4)--Raghav and Sia together..and their most romantic Hug Ammaji barges into raghav's room right in the middle of the intimate moment Very nice scene between Raghav and Ammaji..were he explains his stand..very touchy
  • Based on the pre-cap I am interpreting that Ammaji will accept Sia are her DIL

I don't know why but for the first time that Chuhiya looked very pretty.......😳........so much of innocence & charm on her face instead of so much despair......the scene b/w sia n sonali was also good.....
-Pravin- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Thanks for sharing dear!πŸ‘ I m sure age ke episodes mein bahut bada dhamaka hoga..

Ya..we are in d golden period of laado!!πŸ₯³
-Pravin- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

I don't know why but for the first time that Chuhiya looked very pretty.......😳........so much of innocence & charm on her face instead of so much despair......the scene b/w sia n sonali was also good.....

haan..jate jate that Chuhiya sonali apna asar chod gai..πŸ˜†...nice, she's play d role of cupid b/w RaSia..thanks to CV'sπŸ‘
Edited by PRAVINP - 14 years ago