Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
nice update@ maybe just,i was wanting to write word by word dialog that raghav had yesterday but it was deadline day to finish my editing stuff.so work calls but u did a good job of an awesome episode👍🏼.yesterday was an amazing episode and my i had goosebumps every time raghav called sia his wife.and sure would use"good family bad family"terminology hereafter in my update👍🏼
niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What a fab update dear!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was like I was watching the show live by reading ur update!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just fab!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good Work!!!!!!!!!!
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
A great update Dear. In fact, it's rocking!!!
I am also so happy to see last night that Raghav was man enough to make the truth known to everybody in his family and the kasbah as well.
Yipee!
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update..........👏 just loved your " random comments" & English translations ⭐️⭐️⭐️ .

Awesome episode full of Raghav-sia ❤️❤️. excellent acting by both of them .👏👏👏
RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update. I could see the scenes floating in front of my eyes. The episode was rocking and your update was just as rocking too
xogossipgirlxo thumbnail
wow awesome update good work i watched the episode 3 times before i read your update and still read every single thing you wrote....seriously you are good and i specially like the pink comments of yours :) ;)