Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

one2none thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I agree completely...
And this is one of the reasons I love this show soo much..
They showed such a dramatic turn of events..without any shouting, yelling, screaming and folks be-littling their own family members....
Raghav kept his stand..spoke his heart and yet was respectful.
He explained his position so well to Joginder..even while being firm on his wife's behalf..so perfect..
With his mother too...he did not blame or point fingers at her..just stated where he came from...now that is how eductated and well mannered folks behave.
Man..even Sonali...he gave her priority over Sia given the situation..Awesome.
Raghav..rocked 👏
He is the true HERO ⭐️

I completely agree with Ssarada. This show always delivers the goods. They don't drag anything for too long and even if something seems to be going weird they manage to put it together in time. And in the process they do not leave out any detail too.

Impressed by Raghav's less words and more action in the mandap and in front of Ammaji. Also, his genuine respect for Sonali rocked.
Ya, his sensitivity and thoughtfulness towards Sonali was very impressive. Just what a True friend will do. 👏
Mehr-k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i started watching this soap ville recently and must admit it is one of the best , the story and it's characters are just superb . The creatives have moved the story forward with some sort of realistic touch to it which is so much lacking in some of dramas being telecast these days . it seems each and every actor of this show goes deep down into the skin of the characters they are playing on screen. The male and female protagonist are up to mark when it comes to express their love /hate relationship , i must say raghav and sia are just made for each other , chemistry is great, raghave has those rustic haryanvi looks and still able to kep the urbanistic style and sia 's simplicity and educated outlook towards life is much praiseworthy , the creatives have been successful in depicting the evil practices that are prevalent in the area and how the right outlook could make leaps of difference . even the episodes with a little or no raghav and sia scenes were not that boring , their have always some sort of spice added to those episodes, having raghav and sia together is a wonderful treat to eyes,. 😉 cheers
Edited by kutcher - 14 years ago
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Eehaaaaaaaaa Raghav rocks.. Am so so happy that finally Raghav has stood up for Sia n against Ammaji.. !!

Oh man i was dying to see this moment..since the day Raghav Sia got married... ❤️ Am luvng this phase so so much..!!

Me too want to watch cute moments between the 2 lovers..its been long we have seen them happy from the heart!😳
one2none thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Me too want to watch cute moments between the 2 lovers..its been long we have seen them happy from the heart!😳

ME Three 😊 Hope Sia does not hold herself back and flows with the moment like old Sia 😃
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kutcher

i started watching this soap ville recently and must admit it is one of the best , the story and it's characters are just superb . The creatives have moved the story forward with some sort of realistic touch to it which is so much lacking in some of dramas being telecast these days . it seems each and every actor of this show goes deep down into the skin of the characters they are playing on screen. The male and female protagonist are up to mark when it comes to express their love /hate relationship , i must say raghav and sia are just made for each other , chemistry is great, raghave has those rustic haryanvi looks and still able to kep the urbanistic style and sia 's simplicity and educated outlook towards life is much praiseworthy , the creatives have been successful in depicting the evil practices that are prevalent in the area and how the right outlook could make leaps of difference . even the episodes with a little or no raghav and sia scenes were not that boring , their have always some sort of spice added to those episodes, having raghav and sia together is a wonderful treat to eyes,. 😉 cheers

I have become a pankha of both.......truly,their chemistry,physics,bio,maths,english,hindi..😛😉...all r just wonderfulllllllllllllllll👏👏 and the song played yesterday was mind-blowing............👍🏼
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

I have become a pankha of both.......truly,their chemistry,physics,bio,maths,english,hindi..😛😉...all r just wonderfulllllllllllllllll👏👏 and the song played yesterday was mind-blowing............👍🏼

@coolsheetaltotally true took words out of my mouth
Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssarada

Me too.....
I just hope he remains like that

Yeah..i too hope he remains the same ...and this is not one more trick of Ammaji...........

I'll strangle the creatives if thats the case.