one2none thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Raghav totally left every one spell bound and speechless. Mesmerizing performance!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️ He stood for his values the best he could as a human, as a husband and also as a Son. He had told once to Sia that he wanted to be like her - a great human. But he left Sia far behind today in his quest to be a great human. Loud applaud 👏 for his courage to stand against almighty Amma ji , so ANGRY yet so CALM, spoke so little yet said everything. his integrity to confess his mistakes in front of everyone and apologize with all his heart. He totally spoke his heart out with his heart. Every word sounded so real and every move so natural. Today he paid back Sia for every pain he caused and washed all his sins with his honesty. 😊 Hope to see him standing like a Rock always against inhuman acts of Amma Ji.

On the other note, felt bad of poor Amma ji. Amma ji ki to bolti hi band ho gayi. Bechari ki Aankhen aur munh dono khule ke khule rah gaye ye anarth dekh kar. 😲😲😲 Kya bure din aa gaye unke. Dharma aur Nyaya jaisi bakwas unke Rajya mein ? Veerpur to barbaad ho jayega agar Amma Ji ke ghar mein dharma, nayaya aur insaniyat ka bolbala ho jayega.

Ab to bhagvaan hi bachaye Raghav-Sia avtaar se Amma Ji aur Veerpur ko.😳😳😳

Edited by one2none - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I know totally loved it today, I was amazed and dazzed by Ragu's words! He should be the 8th wonder of the world, I dunno where it all came from today! 😆😆😆 So much honesty and courage! YAY chuhiya's going! 😆😆
ABCDE2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Raghav is amazing! Raghav is great human life, love, its million beautiful heart. I love him 😍
RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Raghav-Sia

Raghav is amazing! Raghav is great human life, love, its million beautiful heart. I love him 😍

Me too.....
I just hope he remains like that
RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: one2none

Raghav totally left every one spell bound and speechless. Great performance!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️ He stood for his values the best he could as a human, as a husband and also as a Son. He had told once to Sia that he wanted to be like her - a great human. But he left Sia far behind today in his quest to be a great human. Loud applaud 👏 for his courage to stand against almighty Amma ji , so ANGRY yet so CALM, his integrity to confess his mistakes in front of everyone and apologize with all his heart. He totally spoke his heart out with his heart. Every word sounded so real and every move so natural. Today he paid back Sia for every pain he caused and washed all his sins with his honesty. 😊 Hope to see him standing like a Rock always against inhuman acts of Amma Ji.

On the other note, felt bad of poor Amma ji. Amma ji ki to bolti hi band ho gayi. Bechari ki Aankhen aur munh dono khule ke khule rah gaye ye anarth dekh kar. 😲😲😲 Kya bure din aa gaye unke. Dharma aur Nyaya jaisi bakwas unke Rajya mein ? Veerpur to barbaad ho jayega agar Amma Ji ke ghar mein dharma, nayaya aur insaniyat ka bolbala ho jayega.

Ab to bhagvaan hi bachaye Raghav-Sia avtaar se Amma Ji aur Veerpur ko.😳😳😳

I agree completely...
And this is one of the reasons I love this show soo much..
They showed such a dramatic turn of events..without any shouting, yelling, screaming and folks be-littling their own family members....
Raghav kept his stand..spoke his heart and yet was respectful.
He explained his position so well to Joginder..even while being firm on his wife's behalf..so perfect..
With his mother too...he did not blame or point fingers at her..just stated where he came from...now that is how eductated and well mannered folks behave.
Man..even Sonali...he gave her priority over Sia given the situation..Awesome.
Raghav..rocked 👏
He is the true HERO ⭐️
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So true.......even he win all d situations in a very natural shade....just like a common man do......👏.....3 cheers to him.....👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼......
At last,ammaji aur chuhiya ka kya pachka hua hai........just loved it.....🤪
one2none thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree completely...
They showed such a dramatic turn of events..without any shouting, yelling, screaming and folks be-littling their own family members....
He explained his position so well to Joginder..even while being firm on his wife's behalf..so perfect..
With his mother too...he did not blame or point fingers at her..just stated where he came from...now that is how eductated and well mannered folks behave.
Raghav..rocked 👏
He is the true HERO ⭐️
Yes, it was mesmerizing performance by Raghav, no yelling no shouting yet every word was no less than a huge BLAST for the family. He maintained the dignity of a younger brother and let the older brother know very respectfully what were his duties as an elder of the family. Beautiful presentation of the values. He did not speak loads of dialogues but absolutely nothing was held back. And he delivered it so perfectly, so naturally and very very confidently. Even what he told Sonali was so true, he asked her to look at bigger picture apart from this momentary pain and she can see that he saved three lives from ruining. So true. Suddenly he seems to be only person in the family with his brain and heart right in place and working as they should.
Armu4eva thumbnail

Eehaaaaaaaaa Raghav rocks.. Am so so happy that finally Raghav has stood up for Sia n against Ammaji.. !!

Oh man i was dying to see this moment..since the day Raghav Sia got married... ❤️ Am luvng this phase so so much..!!
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ssarada

I agree completely...
Raghav..rocked 👏
He is the true HERO ⭐️

He had to turn ar one point better sooner than later right. I agree with both of you. He is one character that has had us on tenterhooks will he/ wont he.I'm glad he got us out of our mysery.
stupidestwatch thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree completely...
Raghav..rocked 👏
He is the true HERO ⭐️

I completely agree with Ssarada. This show always delivers the goods. They don't drag anything for too long and even if something seems to be going weird they manage to put it together in time. And in the process they do not leave out any detail too.

Impressed by Raghav's less words and more action in the mandap and in front of Ammaji. Also, his genuine respect for Sonali rocked.
Edited by stupidestwatch - 14 years ago