Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

one2none thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
k ll try n mk it easy nxt time..........i hd thought of nt watchin dis shw if raghav gets married 2 sonali bt nw hv changed ma mind........ll surely mk it mre easy.....😊
Thank you dear 😛. You are a sweetheart. 😊 But plz make it real easy. Coz the only word I followed in the above post was 'easy'. The rest I am making a guess work . Love your posts though.. you are always on top of events 😃
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Aaditti, I am back to watching the show again. Today's episode was mindblowing. Sorry I can't write anything else coz I was sooooooo happy to see Raghav-sia together again that I actually went deaf and did not even hear the dialogues. 😆😳
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: chandanafan

Hey Aaditti, I am back to watching the show again. Today's episode was mindblowing. Sorry I can't write anything else coz I was sooooooo happy to see Raghav-sia together again that I actually went deaf and did not even hear the dialogues. 😆😳

hieeeeeeee.............🤗........so gud 2 c u...........n yup d epi ws awesum..........
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Me was flying wid the COLORS and dancing up n doen on my bed when raghav was saying all the amaging !!!!!!!!!! words for SIA.......🤗.....now,holi is coming and hope raghav will fill Sia's life wid all the lovely colors and hope to see some more lovely sequences of these 2 luv birds......yipee....🥳