gud epi....bt awesum acting.......

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
d epi ws gud......raghav continued his rock solid attitude in front of ammaji n others.........

esp his dialogues wer superb....lk...."nyaay ki jiye ammaji....aajtak jo bhi bura hua..galat hua...uski jitni haqdar sia hai utna hi main hun...."

"iss ghar ka beta hone k nate aur sia meri patni hone k nate....woh iss ghar ki bahu hai...aur jitna haq sanghwan pariwar ki baki bahuon ko hai utna hi haq aur izzat sia ko milni chahiye"....

n der wer mre such awesum dialogues by him..basically he stood fr her rights.....

sia toh ws completely tkn aback...she ws lk.........

i lkd d way he said her dt i knw u wanna tlk to me....evn i want to...bt 1st let me tlk 2 sonali fr humanity sake....

dis shws hw much he values evry1s sentiments n emotions......awesum.........πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.........

precap: sonali is abt 2 leave dt place bt ammaji stops her.......i hope she doesnt wait n goes bk 2 wer she came frm........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Pravin- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awwwwwww..it's just an another amazing episode..but they did't show d promo n other publicity, when show is on high point of d story...that's why they lose d TRP..but yes, thnks to CV's, it's nice episode, n also nice acted by everyone..
adits7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PRAVINP

awwwwwww..it's just an another amazing episode..but they did't show d promo n other publicity, when show is on high point of d story...that's why they lose d TRP..but yes, thnks to CV's, it's nice episode, n also nice acted by everyone..

haan ya evn i ws wonderin y der r no segments in sbs or sbb.......i think dy mite shw a seg in a day or 2.......dis holi fever is on its peak....dt mite b d reason..........
crazzy-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was sooo nyc!!like raghav really stood soo string against Sia..he really became her shield today!!!Amazing!!!n he has finally i mean if u noticed da whole few episodes he was such a confused dudee..but today he knew wat he was doing...his only laksh was Sai..n he made Sia's wishes come true...she gt back her love n the maan n samman infront of everyone..the whole cast was amazing!!Raghav was da BesttttπŸ‘loved himmm
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I was awed by Raghav today, how he held the whole situation together without over reacting, he just said what needed to be said. i love his acting, Sia was also really good, how she sat in Raghav's room when Sonali came, it was like she was a stranger in that room, she sat at the edge of the chair looking scared.

I love how Raghav went to say sorry to Sonali, he really is a good person gone astray by his mother's evil love. In an ideal situation Raghav would have made an excellent leader to the village and a wonderful husband for any girl. Now Sia needs to shower love on Raghav and keep him on the right track.
adits7 thumbnail
I was awed by Raghav today, how he held the whole situation together without over reacting, he just said what needed to be said. i love his acting, Sia was also really good, how she sat in Raghav's room when Sonali came, it was like she was a stranger in that room, she sat at the edge of the chair looking scared. gud observatn ya.....me too noticed it.....she ws nva habitual or rather gvn dt respect n right of enterin his room as his wife....so her awkwardness ws bt obivious.......

I love how Raghav went to say sorry to Sonali, he really is a good person gone astray by his mother's evil love. In an ideal situation Raghav would have made an excellent leader to the village and a wonderful husband for any girl. Now Sia needs to shower love on Raghav and keep him on the right track. yup agree wid ur post.......
one2none thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaditti7

d epi ws gud......raghav continued his rock solid attitude in front of ammaji n others.........

esp his dialogues wer superb....lk...."nyaay ki jiye ammaji....aajtak jo bhi bura hua..galat hua...uski jitni haqdar sia hai utna hi main hun...."

"iss ghar ka beta hone k nate aur sia meri patni hone k nate....woh iss ghar ki bahu hai...aur jitna haq sanghwan pariwar ki baki bahuon ko hai utna hi haq aur izzat sia ko milni chahiye"....

n der wer mre such awesum dialogues by him..basically he stood fr her rights.....

sia toh ws completely tkn aback...she ws lk.........

i lkd d way he said her dt i knw u wanna tlk to me....evn i want to...bt 1st let me tlk 2 sonali fr humanity sake....

dis shws hw much he values evry1s sentiments n emotions......awesum.........πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.........

precap: sonali is abt 2 leave dt place bt ammaji stops her.......i hope she doesnt wait n goes bk 2 wer she came frm........

Thanks for your post. You are always ahead on your posts, just wish I could read your posts.. So difficult for me.
RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Totally rocking episode...cannot help smiling...
Now hoping for some romantic scenes between the lovely couple tomorrow 😍
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I enjoyed todays episode he really tok a stand for DIA
adits7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: one2none

Thanks for your post. You are always ahead on your posts, just wish I could read your posts.. So difficult for me.

k ll try n mk it easy nxt time..........i hd thought of nt watchin dis shw if raghav gets married 2 sonali bt nw hv changed ma mind........ll surely mk it mre easy.....😊