RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Everytime I hear the song "Sajda" from My Name is Khan...I think of the time when Raghav and Sia will be united. The lyrics of the song..so beautifully fits their story and when they come together alone for the first time after all this time...it is so apt.. ⭐️

What song do you think/visualize for this most loving jodi for their reunion...chime in..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i would love the song MITWA from kabhi alvida na kehna on raghav and sia reunion
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think they already picked out the perfect song for Sia-Raghav which was O Re Piya, I fell in love with that song once again after seeing it get picturized on Sia and Raghav which was an extra special treat for me! ❤️
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

well,i think......my choice will be - Kuch na kaho,kuch bhi na kaho.......they really speaks with their eyes....😳

Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ya Rabba is a sad song dear,give sum romantic track like - aate jaate hanste gaate.....from MPK....
Armu4eva thumbnail
Well my song wuld be...
Iss Pal main hoon... frm Aaja Nachle.. so so romantic.. n i wil b drooling on Raghav-Sia.. 😍
RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I guess the CV's beat us all..."Rasiya" from Kurbaan it is...👍🏼
Man..was it beautiful
Grinning end to end after watching today's episode..😃