Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shifali2010 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

CHACHI JI, PRANAM! I ❀️ UR CHARACTER VERY MUCH......MUJHE PTA HAI K AAP BOHT SOFT HEARTED HO TO MAIN AAPSE YHI KEHNA CHAHUGI K PLZ GG KO MNA K AAP "AMBA" KO GHAR LE AAOOOOOOO

cutieishu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
her name is sonal jha.....:)
sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice analysis shreyaπŸ‘πŸ‘...........though sheela chachi deserve to have the respect, power and position equivalent to ammaji as they belong to the same generation, she has not only been deprived of that but also treated with disdain like any other women of the haveli........inspite of all this its commendable how she had been able to hold on to her integrity and been a friend,philosopher and guide not only to her own kids but other members of the family as well........she had truly been the experienced, motherly character who has drilled the right senses and guided the younger lot whenever required...............
shifali2010 thumbnail
sheela chachi u r great...............................................................
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very good post😊yes the character that i admire the most in laado is sheela chachi.she s got an inner strength about her that is mindblowing and i feel she s got a woman s dignity and self respect that shines through............she is an epitome of courage,love,forgiveness,tolerance,humanity and strength!!if ammaji herself has given credit for her courage then she must be really really courageous!!ammaji never pays copliments to any1πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.i feel that even ammaji admires her although she has never admitted it πŸ˜›!! three cheers to sheela chachi and sonal jha!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ!
Edited by harshajkarthik - 14 years ago
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

WHo else is better in analyzing Sheela chachi other than our very own Sheela chachi .😊

But Very good post , shreya . I completely agree with u. sheela chachi is the back bone of the Sangwan kandaan , she is the prefect in all aspects that to within the restrictions she has .
I wish we all have someone so solid to lean on during our tough times and who will help us get through those times.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks guys for liking my post.πŸ˜ƒ

Seems like sheela chachi's label has stuck to me and will take it as a compliment.πŸ‘

santosh is the bravest among the bahus of sangwan khandaan but sheela chachi has the mental strength and the strategy to deal with ammaji very well.she seems the only woman in the household who has the respect of ammaji
tvbuff211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I love the character and the actress playing the role looks every bit Sheela Chachi. Do you know the name of this actress?
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the actress playing sheela chachi is sonal jha