Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Its so great, i was so happy when Raghav filled Sia's Maang. It was like my heart was jumping out of my body, hehe. i'm so happy today that there is no words
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: one2none

No, she was not unnecessarily caught in the cross fire, she unnecessarily JUMPED in the cross fire. 😑😑 Got back what she deserved. She should have tried to bring the couple together when she found out the truth. But rather she turned into evil selfish person. Enjoying the pain of Sia and hurting her more when she got a chance. Not nice of her. What goes around, comes around. Hope she learnt, not to hurt any one if she does not want to get hurt back.

waht u said was some ways right.but that is what obsessive love does to a person.u do feel sorry for tht kind of obsession.people like that never learn.
precious_zeba thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update...
todayz epi was awesome...
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: one2none

No, she was not unnecessarily caught in the cross fire, she unnecessarily JUMPED in the cross fire. 😑😑 Got back what she deserved. She should have tried to bring the couple together when she found out the truth. But rather she turned into evil selfish person. Enjoying the pain of Sia and hurting her more when she got a chance. Not nice of her. What goes around, comes around. Hope she learnt, not to hurt any one if she does not want to get hurt back.

Even after being educated from London , she believed in Jadu -tona😲😲 and stated mis - behaving with Sia , she deserves this now she will understand Sia's pain ..............⭐️

RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sang_hari

yeah, ammaji was over confident that her laadla raghav will never disobey her.it was like a tight slap on ammaji's face.nothing but justice is being done for the illtreatment sia had ammaji's hand and the cheating she suffered at raghav's hand.life comes a full circleπŸ‘πŸ‘

Agreed completely..and Ammaji deserves every bit of what is coming her way....πŸ‘
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you so much for updating Shreya πŸ˜‰ But from now on I will be reading the updates after watching the epis because πŸ˜† No more Sonali! Woooooo πŸ˜† And I jus cant wait for Raghav-Sia romance ☺️☺️

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing dear!πŸ‘β­οΈ
oompa_loompa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
one of the best episode many many thanks to you sang_hari πŸ‘
stupidestwatch thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree with Bittu Gupta and One2none on their views about Sonali the Chuhiya. She started out as a good person, but when the situation became a little rough she started showing negative shades. On the other hand look at Sia, since her marriage to Raghav she has been in one difficult situation after one. Yet she never showed any lack of strength in her character.

Chuhiya should have realized the way Raghav was behaving that he is in love with Sia (screw the black magic angle she was told about). Also, when Ammaji gave all that wrong information about Sia, she should have crosschecked it with other people in haveli if not Raghav. Why didn't she? Because she is like a child who wants that candy and she will fight for it irrationally. And when she doesn't get the candy she throws tantrums. Be ready for some in tomorrow's episode and in future episodes when she returns to the show.

I wish long happy union to Rasia. May they be strong like mountain in face of external difficulties - be it ammaji or the devil himself.

Love to Rasia.
ABCDE2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank for the update
I'm so happy, Raghav put sindoor Sia's head πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I feel fear may Ammaji will plan harm to Sia, I hope Raghav protect Sia.