Written Update - Feb 23 - awesomee

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
lots of guest are coming in to the haveli for the wedding.panditji asks ammaji to bring the bride and the groom to start the wedding proceedings.sonali is brought out by sunehri and rangeeli.raghav itells his brothers to go first and says he has some work and will come in five minutes then raghav goes to sia but looks at sia from outside the room talking to herself.she remembers all her old times with raghav and then her marriage.she then takes the sindoor box given by ammaji and takes sindoor to apply it on her head.then she remembers all that ammaji's taunts about her wedding.then she tells herself with tears in her eyes that she has no right to wear the sindoor as the sindoors owner willmarry another woman and it is her right to wear the sindoor.raghav feels very upset to see sia in that state and starts to call sia then ammaji ,sunehri ask raghav what he was doing there and take him to the mandap.then sia follows them with the sindoor box.then jai mala happens.sia then in her thoughts reverses all the days she spent with raghav one by one gets faded.sia is in tears.raghav keeps looking at sia.all the members of the family chachi,jhoomar,santosh,avatar,dheeraj are disgusted at the proceedings. then the priest chants the mantras and tells that sindoor rasam should start now.he asks for the sindoor box. sia gives the sindoor box with tears in her eyes and averts her face so that she does not see the ceremony

raghav takes the sindoor from sia's hands and takes out the sindoor.chachi and company have tears in their eyes.raghav remembers all the old days with sia-courtship, marriage(sia's father giving her hand to him),his ill-treatment of sia.sonali closes her eyes in happiness but raghav puts the sindoor on sia's head out of the blue.sia and raghav look at each other lovingly with tears in their eyes.sonali is shocked and starts crying.ammaji is shaken to the core.gajender ,sunehri and rangeeli have wicked smiles on their faces.chachi ,santosh and jhoommar are very happy.whereas avatar and dheeraj are looking proudly at raghav.

ammaji is very angry at raghav and asks him if he is in his senses.raghav gives the sindoor box back to sia.he tells ammaji that what he is doing is the right thing and dharm as he cannot marry a second time as he already has a wife.he says that sia is his wife. ends on ammaji's shocked face.

PRECAP-raghav apologizes to sonali for the mess and also keeping her ignorant about his intentions.sonali asks him to shut up and asks ammaji ,what she was going to do now that she has spoiled her life.sonali is angry and is crying

Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

one2none thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for such a QUICK and great update. πŸ‘πŸ‘ Finally CVs paid back for all tortures they imposed on viewers. Great episode. Now its time to go back to watching Laado again ⭐️⭐️
Edited by one2none - 14 years ago
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: one2none

Thank you for such a QUICK and great update. πŸ‘πŸ‘ Finally CVs paid back for all tortures they imposed on viewers. Now its time to go back to watching Laado again ⭐️⭐️

I am glad ammaji had it to her full that too from her laadla beta.though i dont like sonali i did feel little sorry for her.she was misinformed and was unnecessarily caught in the cross fire
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...............πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ . Now Ammaji will realize what blunder she has made by inviting Sia in the marriage πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›. very nice episode .
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I really don't feel sorry for Sonali as she herself is responsible , the way she was behaving with SIA was so ridiculous.😑😑😑
Edited by bittu_gupta - 14 years ago
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

Thanks for the update...............πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ . Now Ammaji will realize what blunder she has made by inviting Sia in the marriage πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›. very nice episode .

yeah, ammaji was over confident that her laadla raghav will never disobey her.it was like a tight slap on ammaji's face.nothing but justice is being done for the illtreatment sia had ammaji's hand and the cheating she suffered at raghav's hand.life comes a full circleπŸ‘πŸ‘
one2none thumbnail

I really don't feel sorry for Sonali as she herself is responsible , the way she was behaving with SIA was so ridiculous.😑😑😑

Ya, it was not very nice of her trying to snatch away a married guy. Amma ji is a different story but Sonali should have thought sensibly. She was being too mean and heartless to another woman. Serves her right. She will stay away from Married men now πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
sang_hari thumbnail

why sonali behaved badly was because she was brain-washed by ammaji and was blind in raghav's love.andha pyaar.😑😑.so felt sorry for her ignorance

sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: one2none

Ya, it was not very nice of her trying to snatch away a married guy. Amma ji is a different story but Sonali should have thought sensibly. She was being too mean and heartless to another woman. Serves her right. She will stay away from Married men now πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘
one2none thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

I am glad ammaji had it to her full that too from her laadla beta.though i dont like sonali i did feel little sorry for her.she was misinformed and was unnecessarily caught in the cross fire

No, she was not unnecessarily caught in the cross fire, she unnecessarily JUMPED in the cross fire. 😑😑 Got back what she deserved. She should have tried to bring the couple together when she found out the truth. But rather she turned into evil selfish person. Enjoying the pain of Sia and hurting her more when she got a chance. Not nice of her. What goes around, comes around. Hope she learnt, not to hurt any one if she does not want to get hurt back.