sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
sonali's godhbarai rasam happens.everybody fills her godh with lot of things.lot of people tell ammaji that a lot of grandsons should play in her haveli.santosh goes to fill sonali's godh,ammaji tells her not to because her's is empty.she critisizes santosh for coming out for the function.joginder looks on and gajender looks at him very sarcastically.santosh is in tears looks at joginder and goes into her roomj.joginder enters their room but says that she should have not come for the function and disgraced him.santosh tells him that the fault lies with him and yet he does not support his wife and she taunts him saying only a male defends his wife not an impotent.joginder is angry and physical abuses his wife and leaves the room and santosh is left in her room bleeding. next morning raghav sees sia removing clothes from the line and both them talk with their eyes.raghav asks sia to tell him once to stop the wedding and sia refuses saying that the 1st step raghav should take towards her.then sia leaves.avatar sees this and tells raghav to stop sia from going as shewould leave like this from life oneday and he will not be able to do anythin about it.raghav tells avatar that he does not understand and leaves.

sunheri and rangeeli tell sonali to take bath with water given by her sasural as that is a rasam.they tease her about where raghav took her the previous day and tell her that with that rasm she will become a part of raghav's life.then the evening they show sonali dressing up and then raghav dressin up.rangeeli and sunehri comment on how beautiful the bride is and sia brings the juice and keeps staring at sonali in her bridal attire.sunheri and rangeeli tell sia to leave the room.sia leaves sadly ,suneri and rangeeli divert sonali by saying raghav seeing sonali would immediately skip all the rasams and fill her maang as he would want her to be his wife at that instant.gajender and joginder comment on how handsome raghav is and gajender sprays siome perfume with some lewd comments.they also show guests arriving for the wedding.

sia is in her room with doors closed and thinking about rahav and her courtship and last sonali's entry with hai rabba song in the background.ammaji enters the room and taunts sia saying that all the false hopes and impressions sia had about her wedding are going to shattered as sia is going to take the sindoor box to wedding mandap and also stay till the wedding is over.sia looks with tears in her eyes.end

PRECAP-raghav and sonali wedding is in progress.first the jaimala(exchange of garlands )happen and sia looks at all this with tears and raghav is going to fill sonali's maang with sindoor and feels uneasy with sad sia in the background.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing dear..kal bahut mazaa aayega!
sang_hari thumbnail
Thanks for sharing dear..kal bahut mazaa aayega!

kal whatever dhamaka i told u guys is going to happen.hope to update a happy episode
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

Well dhamaka toh hoga specially ammaji aur sonali ke dil mein😆

Word Count: 0

sang_hari thumbnail
meghaparti thumbnail
haan kaas taur se raghav keeeeeeeeeee😆 Finally he will have sia..I hope amma koi naya tandav ne kar de aur humme aur intezaar karna padhe dono ke milan ka!😆
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

haan kaas taur se raghav keeeeeeeeeee😆 Finally he will have sia..I hope amma koi naya tandav ne kar de aur humme aur intezaar karna padhe dono ke milan ka!😆

the issue is that they have a major twist apart from the one we are expecting. that twist is making me uneasy
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

the issue is that they have a major twist apart from the one we are expecting. that twist is making me uneasy

yes n I hope that twist too is a pleasant one...n doesnt make we the viewers angry again😆
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for update..Ammaji apne hi pair pe kuhadi mari hai..Sia ko marriage place pe invite kar ke..
Now Article will be true..
I know Raghav not going to marry Sonali..
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: meghaparti

yes n I hope that twist too is a pleasant one...n doesnt make we the viewers angry again😆

I hope after many torture CV give little treet us..
Some cute Sia-Raghav moment.//