matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
He has no guts to admit how he truely feels. Its so frustrating to know he loves Sia yet does nothing😡😡😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

one2none thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Per the latest article, Raghav is supposed to take the ultimate decision of his life and accept Sia as his wife in front of entire village. Did it not happen as reported ? What happened today ?

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: one2none

Per the latest article, Raghav is supposed to take the ultimate decision of his life and accept Sia as his wife in front of entire village. Did it not happen as reported ? What happened today ?

please read the update yaar.today was the filler episode.tomorrow the real action
matwamango thumbnail
I have only just read it now but todays episode had none of this at all he was in turmoil it was his cousin that tries to pursuade him to take action.
one2none thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

please read the update yaar.today was the filler episode.tomorrow the real action

Thank you dear. Did not realize that you already had posted the update 😳 Lets hope that real action really happens tomorrow.
one2none thumbnail

Originally posted by: matwamango

I have only just read it now but todays episode had none of this at all he was in turmoil it was his cousin that tries to pursuade him to take action.

Thank you dear. Hope he is pusuaded to save himself from lifetime Sonali misery 😡
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: matwamango

today so boring, writing an update was painful.but hope it would improve for the better tomorrow
matwamango thumbnail
I was almost aslepp watching todays episode. Tomorrow better be worth the watch because i have waited a while to see this pair get together