Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elgee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Congrats -- you should be n the CV team -- I can actually visualise the scenes...😉😆
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks a lot for all your encouraging posts. Actually i have just joined this forum to write my thoughts on RS(Raghav Sia) because i truly want atleast one show to leave melodrama and focus on reality. I have been coming to these forums to read about the various serials for the past 3-4 years but never felt so strong about commenting on any serial. I hope RS stay together and do not seperate. I do not want Raghav to marry anyone else even if by force/circumstances because that proves he is not 100% loyal to his wife. No matter what the diff in life he should be loyal to his wife. Otherwise what is the use of him being so educated?I thought he was the hero of the show?

He is supposed to bring revolution in his village. That is the main aim of educating any person. That he brings about change in incorrect customs prevailing in the society. And even Sia character is so illogical. she is educated but never revolts at any injustice. Just keeps speaking in the kitchen. She must be brave enough to speak in front of Ammaji then Raghav, Sheela, Santosh, Jhumar will join her for sure. Instead she only preaches in the kitchen to Sheela, Santosh, Jhumar and Chanda and to Raghav. What is the use of preaching if you do not practice?
Instead of her Jhumar and lashed out at Ammaji during DM episode and Raghav opposed Ammaji. But Sia never spoke any word. She was supposed to lead the revolt agianst Ammaji right? When she cannot join others in opposing her how will she raise voice when no one supports her. Its high time real story starts in Lado the revolution to change the old customs.
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ myviewprem - You're a marvelous writer, did you know that? That was a brilliant post! 👏

You need to join the creative team of NAIDL. You would do one hell of a better job than the current writers ... LOL!
Edited by sarah1024 - 14 years ago