What is really seperating Sia and Raghav?

IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
As an avid watcher of this show from the very beginning, i am left befuddled by the current turn of events in the show. I simply can't SEE y the lead pair can't be together. So let's think of the reasons why sia and raghav move away from each other, and what is motivating the sonali-raghav marriage.

From Sia's POV-

1) The first will obviously be Raghav's betrayal...He played with her feelings very badly in the past, and she doesn't want it to happen again.

2) Sia's stubbornness...maybe she doesn't want to acknowledge her feelings.

3) Sia's "maksad"...Though she doesn't do much about it!😃

4) Perhaps she thinks that being with raghav was not part of her original "ladai", so she is too ashamed to think about this new addition to her plan!

5) Her father was humiliated very badly because of her love, so sia thinks that being with raghav equates conveniently forgetting the wrongs done to her father.

6) Humiliation at the hand of Ammaji, who asks her if she wants to be raghav's mistress.

From Raghav's POV-

1) His guilt...Though he realizes that both sia and himself love each other, he doesn't want to press her because of his conscience.

2) Sia's taunts and mood changes... They leave him unsure as to what to d
o!

3) The persistence of sonali...She obviously wants him desperately. So, when he contrasts his stone faced, unreciprocal wife with his yearning girlfriend, the latter seems to be the better option!

4) Ammaji's expectations...she wants him to behave in a dutiful manner and marry the gal of her choice.

So what do u think is the most important of them all? Please give me ur feedback! 😊

Edited by AMRUTHANAG - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

k_sarala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

AMRUTHANAG - Nice post. My POV is as follows

Raghav wants Sia to confess her love to him. Though he knows she loves him his inhibition is objecting him from accepting. He is not totally prepared to face consequences which Sia can see clearly about him. He wants to take a shelter on Sia's ignorance to his love.

But after what CM told him yesterday he should have an introspection into himself. because

1. Sonali is bent on getting married to him

2. Sia is adamant taht Raghav should grow up to face Ammaji.

So it is only Raghav who has to decide what should be done. It is clear that Sonali only knows half the truth but if she knows the real face of Ammaji then waht..

So Raghav buck up man..

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: k_sarala

Raghav wants Sia to confess her love to him. Though he knows she loves him his inhibition is objecting him from accepting. He is not totally prepared to face consequences which Sia can see clearly about him. He wants to take a shelter on Sia's ignorance to his love.

But after what CM told him yesterday he should have an introspection into himself. because

So it is only Raghav who has to decide what should be done. It is clear that Sonali only knows half the truth but if she knows the real face of Ammaji then waht..

So Raghav buck up man..

yes agreed dear!😳
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: k_sarala

So Raghav buck up man..

Sia not going to Confess her love to Raghav..because she don;t want him to play again with her..
Main point is Sia wants Raghav to speak up wht he wants? i been watching Raghav.. he not said single word when Ammaji insult Sia front of him..that Sia don't like it...

Sia wants to success her Makshad which she staying Ammaji's house..