My take on Raghav-Sia track!!

k_sarala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Well guys enjoy the weekend with
Rahgav- Sia FF
Well after all what happened yesday we have two days to think what would happen- So this my FF for the same:

Raghav is lost in his thoughts after choti ma has left. It rings again and again in his mind about CM words " Have U not seen her love in your eyes. She wants some answers- instead U R asking her something else. "

He walks all around the place and in the mean while Sonali peeps in with some gift in her hand.

She comes and closes his eyes and asks him to open to find cute gift of two love birds. He again remembers how he has faked love with Sia initially by giving her gifts. He feels he is doing the same to Sonali by not telling her the truth again.

He tells her "Sonlai I want to tell U some hard truths." Sonali thinks OK now he is gonna to tell about Sia and how she trapped him. She tells him "U need not tell me anything Raghav. Ammaji told me everything what Sia did to U. Iam gonna take away the whole pain away from U" She hugs him and Ammaji who passes by sees and is very happy.

Raghav pushes her and says "U have heard only what Ammaji said. But the truth is not that. It is me who has betrayed her and not she. " They show FBs of all the past.

Sonali is Flabbergasted. She has no words and oly tears start rolling down. She says " How could U do this to her"

Raghav tells her "Sonali now U can understand how badly we have treated her. Now I want to change everything. U know marrying U will only be playing with 3 lives"

Sonali says "Iam confused. I cant take all this. In a few hours I thought I would be married to you and now all this.."

Raghav says " Iam Sorry Sonali but think in cool mind"

Sonali after sometimes says "Raghav I want to end this . Iam going to Ammaji to talk about it"

Raghav says "U know Sonali it is not easy convincing mom"

Sonali "What should I do now"

Sonal;I says "I was about to commit a biggest mistake in my life. I have to correct it myself." She goes away from his room.

Raghav is clue less about what Sonali will do. He thinks he should talk o Ammaji.

He walks towards Ammaji's room but is surprised to see Sonali there. Ammaji looks angrily at him. He silently walks in and she shouts saying

" Raghav eh kay naatak hai. Everything was fine till now. What is it Iam hearing now. Tomorrow morning the whole Village will come to my house and how I can I face it. Ammaji can never fail. So SOnali U said U love my son and my son will do only what I wish- so U have no choice left"

Raghav says "Ma why don't U understand me. I cannot get married to SOnali. If U wont accept Sia as my wife then I will remain like this but not spoil somebody's life ma"

Sonali says "Ammaji I have one option which will not only save your face but elevate your position in the Village. Instead of cancelling the marriage get Raghav married to Sia and demonstrate to your people that U have big heart"

Ammaji is thoughtfull. She is thinking of pros and cons ans also afte Sonali's reaction she is fixed that Sonali is not going to be an easy daughter-in-law.

She thinks of SIa who has not objecyed to any of the ceremonies till now.

Sonali interrupts her saying "Ammaji what are thinking. Tell Sia to get ready for becoming your bahu. U have no choice. Because Iam going back tomorrow"

Ammaji is lost in thoughts and she tells Raghav "It is because of U Iam facing so many probs. U R my laadla and now it is my Izzad" She tells to call Choti ma.

Sonali says " Ammaji it would be better if U ask Sia to amarry raghav"

Ammaji retorts "Never expect me to do such a thing"

CM comes and she is asked to tell Sia to be dressed tomorrow as a bride and that Raghav and Sia are getting married.

Raghav silently nods at CM.

Raghav tells "Maa I will talk to Sia". She says "I will not allow that. Sia is only going to be used in my game of fame and of-course U R benefiting for the time being"

---------------

CM talks to Sia but Sia refuses but CM says it is Ammaji's order. She requests Sia to not let go of the opportunity and tells it is Raghav who has strongly faced Sonia and Ammaji. Sia says Raghav has not come to clarify- How do you think I will agree. CM tells Sia think over. This is chance to fight back what U lost. U can setlle with Raghav later but I beg of you to agree and she leaves.

Sia is lost in the thoughts.

--------------

They show Sia being dressed as a bride with a serious face. CM feels time will heal everything but god has averted from breaking 3 lives.

Raghav is in the mandap. Sonali brings Sia as a bride and the whole village is shocked including Rangeeli Sunehri etc..

Then Ammaji asks them to cool down and says she has thought that for the sentiments of the villagers she has accepted Sia as her bahu as Sia is the daughter of the village. Everybody clap with happiness and hail Ammaji.

Sia looks at Ammaji with a stern face nad then at Raghav who is staring lovingly at her.

The marriage happens

--------------

Now it is to be seen how the differences between Raghav and Sia will be cleared as SIa is under the expression that hey have used her again…

SO guys somebody continue….

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sarala tht will be interesting to watch..............thanx 4 sharing ur views 😛
gungun009 thumbnail
awesome post if this happens it will be fun to watch, plz cvs visit this forum so u can also think some thing different😉
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
loved ur fanfic...

But the cv's r very stupid...they seem to be interested in stretching the whole thing
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting dear..but will amma really agree 👏
k_rocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yeah evenI felt will Ammaji agree.But thinking in line with the post maybe Ammaji will agree because it would be an insult to her if the marriage stops. Also it would be added adv if she gains hearts of the village.
But in her mind she knows she will not allow Sia to stay longer in the house.
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Maybe Ammaji think that now Sonali refuse to marry Raghav & if Sia don't sit in the marriage, village poeple don't listen to her..
Sia think is right abot Ammaji..she going to play with her again but Raghav try redeem himself..
He going to try win Sia's heart again,..