dheeraj is still in d show, yippyyyyyyyyy

bipasha81 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
i saw dheeraj in a show last nyt, i was so heart broken as i heard that he is not in d show anymore, i dont know who spread the rumour, am so happy ot see him , he made my day

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kritika12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey are you serious, which episode , i have missed so many , will definitely watch it on youtube, i like him so much
bipasha81 thumbnail
well it was thursdays episode, my friend called me up and told me that my sweetheart is back, i missed him so much
indiangal30 thumbnail
even i jumped when i saw him, it was so unexpected, i watched all the repeat telecastes too, raghav and dheeraj tjats what i want to see more in the show
kritika12345 thumbnail
seems thursdays trp will be high girls , am loosing interst in the show but since he is back again lets see what comes next, why dont raghav and dheeraj join their hands along with sia to fight against ammaji as dheerja character is a bit similar to sia, both are educated and positive
indiangal30 thumbnail
i agree, this guy seems to have a lot of potential but seems to be wasted in love track, i want to see action now, ragha sia and dheeraj, it will be a treat to watch, and it should be against the bad things,come on we want to see some revolution now, some high intense drama
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think dheeraj has joined the servant's team in the show..........he is only ther to give raghav his clothes 😆
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: indiangal30

i agree, this guy seems to have a lot of potential but seems to be wasted in love track, i want to see action now, ragha sia and dheeraj, it will be a treat to watch, and it should be against the bad things,come on we want to see some revolution now, some high intense drama

No matter who joins the famous 5 team they will never start winning till the hero Raghav is on their side. Ammaji's goondas will only fear Rags. They will get physical will all others if they try to oppose any injustice. Only Raghav has the potential to scare them off. Reminds me of the DM scene the way he barged in and told DM to leave Jhumar alone.
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes I guess they brought him back to help raghav n sia..may be he is back to support them as well
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
no way megha...I don't think he'll have d guts to do that!

But me looking forward to the dheeraj-jhoomar track...at least they can show some interaction between d pair.
Edited by AMRUTHANAG - 14 years ago