Educated leads being defeated by Uneducated $$$$$

Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Guys,by seeing yesterday's episode (19th Feb 2010).....i feel like giving a huge round of Applause to CV's ????????????? πŸ€ͺwho r showing to the worldwide viewers that how an uneducated village based lady can rule over the London returns (my god.........πŸ˜•)and a well educated doctor's daughter very easily......😈 ....
So CV's i think that there is no need of giving education to the children as when after being so much highly educated,they are not able to judge what is right n wrong for their life???????πŸ€“.....m i right?????Both the 3 lead characters (Raghav - Sia & now Sonali) are just dancing as a puppet dolls and the main puppetor is Ammaji (ghosh....)😑.....The show has totally changed from the main concept which was supposed to be aired !!!!!!!!!!!!.....there r many other ways to grab TRP's......but as far as current track is concerned,what r u expecting ?????????.......The uneducated Sheela Chachi,Avtaar,Jhoomar,Santosh,etc....etc...have more mind than the all three leads.....atleast they are trying to find out what is hidden truth behind the stage??????πŸ€”but our near n dear leads r just busy in crying,fighting n giving witty & pity faces.........😭😭 even Sunheri & Rangeeli are far better mindful persons........
So guys,stop sending your children for education,it's better to find out someone like Ammaji for lessons who can educate how to win in all situations................πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ.....what u guys say??????????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gungun009 thumbnail
totally agreed wd u. nice post
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
totally agreed with u . if this marriage happens then the soul of the show will be dead .🀒🀒🀒 & wrong message will be conveyed .😑😑😑
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Both Raghav and Sia are highly educated especially Raghav who has studied abroad and knows different cultures. If one person in a village is highly qualified he can change the beliefs and destiny of his and nearby villages. But Raghav is always acting like mama's boy. Does not he know its his duty to prevent his mothers illegal activities. Instead he sides with her everywhere while harping with Sia that he does not like the culture there.
And Sia its her duty to lead her husband to the correct path. She had succeded also but suddenly she started bad mouthing him in to his other female realtives which was overheard by Raghav. Ideally Raghav should have forgiven Sia for bad mouthing and mistrusting him because he should have thought Sia needed more time to accept him. Any practical husband would have done that and would have kept wooing his wife. But no he assumed Sia will never forgive him and accepted to marry Sonali. Had Raghav waited for 5 -10 years after marriage and done that its fine. But he was married to Sia just for a year.
Sonali being an educated girl should practically not believe in Jadu Tona annd have allowed RS couple to sort out their differences but she said yes to marriage. But here i blame Raghav Sia more than Sonali and Ammaji because they are supposed to trust each other and forgive each other. But instead their egos are playing big parts. I think Raghav should have given up his ego and please Sia here. Its more of his fault and also he is more mature than her and seen more of outside world. Hope he rectifies this in Mondays episode.
And what is the use of giving the leads name like Raghav -Sia (Ram-Sita). Lord Ram was always very loyal to his wife even though the world doubted her. And Sia instead of giving Raghav one more chance(Final chance) is continously reminding him of his past errors. Its like once a person is a criminal he cannot be reformed because society never trust him. So in order to live he has to continue doing criminal activities. If Sia keeps reminding Raghav of his past he may become like Ammaji because everyone around him do not trust that he has changed except Jhumar and Sheela. My family was suggesting the best option for Raghav is to go back to London and continue his business. But he obivously cannot do that since Sia's life will be in danger from Ammaji if he leaves for London at this juncture. So he is in catch 22 situation between devil and deep sea😑😲 Lets see how he will come out of it.