sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
sia takes all the gifts,letters and the dried flowers one by burns it and raghav sees all this with tears in his eyes and asks sia why she is burning all his memories.she says that she is burning them all from her soul.raghav asks her if she is burning all of them then why the tears in her eyes and asks her to tell him once that she loved him and he would stand against all the world for her.sia asks raghav to stop saying all the stuff and stop playing with peoples feelings.she says earlier it was sia and now it is sonali.raghav gets very angry and tells her that their rishta is broken that day on and tells her that he will not allow sia to play with his feelings.sia shows her defiance by wiping her tears and after raghav leaves breaks down.next morning raghav is telling the mandap decorator to finish his job fast as it is his wedding today.ammaji,sunehri are suprised at this change and he asks sonali if she wants to see beautiful places in veerpur which other people have not seen.sunehri objects to that and tells that after haldi a girl is not supposed to leave the house.ammaji is very happy to see the change in raghav and gives them permission to sight see.

both of them drive in a jeep,sonali thinks to herself about the change in raghav and tells to herself that raghav has fought with sia and that sia is making things easier for her.raghav takes her to the place where he took sia earlier(park).he tells her that the place gives him a lot of peace and happiness.sonali tells raghav that she will fill his life with the same happiness and peace after their marriage and hugs raghav.he replies thanks sia.sonali gets angry and tells raghav that it is not sia but she is sonali.raghav apologises and tells sonali to give him some time after their marriage and after that he will love her the same way that she loves him.

sonali and raghav are back in the haveli and sia sees raghav with sonali with anger.raghav sees sia and deliberately links his hand with sonali and seeing this sia walks away angrily.sheila chachi sees the entire episode.she goes into raghav's room and closes the door and tells raghav that she wants to talk to him.she tells raghav that what he is doing to sia is not right,she says that both of them love each other and why are they not listening to their hearts voice.raghav says that he knows chachi will support sia.chachi continues to say that sia has undergone too much of pain in the haveli and he is increasing it by trying to make her tell that she loves him.chachi says that eventhough sia loves him she has too many questions which need to be answered instead of giving those answers he is taking an attitude that would only aggravate matters.raghav says that he respects chachi alot but likes to take his own decisions.chachi replies that that is what she wants him to do.she says she has come to remind him that sia inspite all the illtreatment by ammaji took a bullet to save her,she also adds that she is able to listen to all that raghav's heart is saying.she asks him not spoil sia's and his life by his anger and she says the rest is up to him.ends on sad raghav's face

PRECAP-santosh and jogider are in their room.santosh tells joginder that ispite of the fault being his all the people in the gathering are blaming her.she asks him why he is a silent spectator and doesnt defend her atleast.joginder stares at her and she continues sayin that he can only defend her if he is a male

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
As much as I was disappointed and let down by the conversation between Raghav and Sia...and then Raghav's attitutude...I loved the last piece between Chachi and Raghav..
She has been the only reasonable and sensible person for the past very many weeks. In fact she is a much stronger character then Sia at this point. I just love her.
When Raghav asked Sia today.."ek baar keh do ki tumhare man mein mere liye wohi bhavnaye hain..to mein sub kuch chood doonga"..I really wished Sia would say Yes and we could have a great reconcillation between them. But then I can also relate to what happened actually (Sia did not say Yes) and what Chachi said later. Sia needs Raghav to actual take some action and stand up for her first before he can ask another commitment from her. Given their history, anyone would be like Sia. Raghav may be changed, but he has never taken a firm stand or stood up against his mother ever....no matter how much he disagrees.
I am still hoping and praying..we do not lose yet another male lead succumbing at the hand of useless CV's...and that Raghav stands up for Sia and not marry Sonali..
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thx for the update dear 😊

ahh raghav ... will he? wont he? thats the question i suppose .... but i at any rate support sia in her decision ...and stance today .... after everything raghav has put her thru .... y should she bend and declare her love ... so that he can stand up for her??? after all that hurt, he expects her to forgive and forget in a matter of weeks and when she doesnt .... he is 😡 not fair
Edited by Arwen... - 14 years ago
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@ssarada : lkd ur post...n dt chachi is tryin her best....despite her personal probs she is strivin hard 2 save sia's n raghav's relationshp.....
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update dear! Yup gals agreed raghav is being unfair..I agree sia is rude but he should understand what all she has gone through..especially during all sonali n his wedding preparations..he needs to stand up n give sia her real rights...n tell off sonali her real place...n amma tooo should realise that what a big fool she is by bringing in sonali as raghav's wife!
Edited by meghaparti - 14 years ago
one2none thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just hope that Chachi made some sense in Raghav. Though the way current track is flowing, it seems that Raghav - Sia would be drifted away from each other holding their huge EGO. Sad...
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: one2none

Just hope that Chachi made some sense in Raghav. Though the way current track is flowing, it seems that Raghav - Sia would be drifted away from each other holding their huge EGO. Sad...

true...it seems lk dt......😕
458600 thumbnail
Hi there I love raghav and sia as a couple but right now I am hopeless on their reunion I have no feelings that will be back together so much drama and losing all the hope I have for them be together I am just hopeless I give up sonali u win be happy with raghav
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update .👏👏 . After the conversation between Raghav and Sia. I was so disappointed that I stopped watching it . 😡😡

Hope Raghav don't marry Sonali ...............& stand up for Sia .
xogossipgirlxo thumbnail
i am not going to watch this show if this marriage happens and there is no point in raghav and sonali getting married.... the show will loose the substance and then ammaji going down wont matter when raghav is not going to stand, understand whats going on and fight .....WTH i hate how things went today it was lame lame lame......raghav has lost his mind he should keep his EGO aside and act sensibly for a change..... he knows what sia (and us) went through for a whole year and he couldnt even stand for once crap crap crap!!!!!!! 😡 RAGHAV please grow up and use your unused brain otherwise it will rot!!!! please writers stop the non sense or get ready for horrible decline in ratings!!!