india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi all !!
One previous article said-after great amaji's life was saved by sia she will slowly be accepted by family and will become ammaji's ladli;;wheres all that and wy show more crap??
Stopped watchng anyways...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: india2050

Hi all !!

One previous article said-after great amaji's life was saved by sia she will slowly be accepted by family and will become ammaji's ladli;;wheres all that and wy show more crap??
Stopped watchng anyways...

yup...me too remember readin dt article on sum site...bt bk dn i wsnt watchin dis shw....jus startd n i think i ll evn stop watchin it if d marriage tkes place.......

also wt u mentioned is rite dy hd said dt sia ll b acceptd.....bt i guess only atyachar on her ll gv CVs mre trps....n so dy r goin by dis typical hindi television strategy...to nt 2 shw ny gud happenings in der shw.......d protagonists hv 2 cry dy r born 2 cry... cant b happy........

gungun009 thumbnail

i too agree wd u all yaar i simply dont understand wat these cv wanted to show, i will also stop watching this show if raghav n sonali got married.

crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Chill Guys now to definitely marriage will not take place.......i am damm damm sure........as far as sia's acceptance is concerned..........Amma has to accept her once Raghav declares her to be his wife or remarry her in front of everyone.........plz keep ur fingers crossed.......

but one thing which is irritating me a lot is why Raghav everytime is trying to make sia jealous........though it looks as she doesnt care a bit 😉
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: crazy_bholi

Chill Guys now to definitely marriage will not take place.......i am damm damm sure........as far as sia's acceptance is concerned..........Amma has to accept her once Raghav declares her to be his wife or remarry her in front of everyone.........plz keep ur fingers crossed.......

but one thing which is irritating me a lot is why Raghav everytime is trying to make sia jealous........though it looks as she doesnt care a bit 😉

It all depends on how creatives think not what is practical for raghav to do in this situation. Any sensible person in Ragha's place would have revolted by now aginst the wedding
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: myviewprem

It all depends on how creatives think not what is practical for raghav to do in this situation. Any sensible person in Ragha's place would have revolted by now aginst the wedding

yes dear agreed!😃

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: myviewprem

Yes. But when have CVs and the protagonists being sensible int he real sense of the word? 😉