Written Update - Feb 18th

sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Sonali remembers Raghav taking the ring off and says that she has finally gotten her answer - Sia is still a huge part of his life and that's why he sees their engagement ring as a burden. Once they get married, she'll love him so much that there would be no naam-o-nishan of Sia in his life. Ammaji and Joginder decide to postpone the wedding so they'll have more time to prepare but Sonali tells them that she wants to get married as soon as possible. So Ammaji decides that the wedding will take place in two days. Jhumar goes to the kitchen and informs the women that Raghav-Sonali are getting married day after tomorrow. All the women look at Sia, saddened by the news.

The next day Avtar, Gajender and Dheeraj go to Raghav's room. Gajender asks him to try on his outfit for the wedding and tells him that he's getting married tomorrow as per Ammaji's orders. Raghav is shocked. He puts the outfit on and Gajender compliments him while Avtar and Dheeraj look displeased. Sunehri comes in to call everyone downstairs for a rasam. While the women take Raghav out, he and Sia come face to face in the corridor. Ya Rabba plays as they look at each other. Sonali sees this, puts her hand on Raghav's shoulder and tells him not to spend time with a naukrani. It doesn't suit him. Then she grabs his hand and glares at Sia as Ya Rabba continues playing. Sia walks away, Raghav looks at her and Sonali smiles to herself.

Raghav sits down in the hall and the women carry out the rasam. He and Sia exchange a few looks during this. Joginder is monitoring the preparations outside when a villager asks him why he doesn't bring on a second wife if he is still childless. Joginder changes the subject by saying he has more preparations to take care of and leaves. That night, both Raghav and Sia can't go to sleep. She keeps crying while he tosses and turns in his bed. Finally she picks up the rose he gave her and goes outside. He is surprised to see her out at night through his window.

Precap: Sia burns the rose. Then she tells Raghav (who is now outside with her) that life is just a joke for him, whether it is her life or Sonali's. His life has no room for anyone's emotions.

Edited by sarah1024 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update sarah sweetie..its lovely!👏
Edited by meghaparti - 14 years ago
-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Aab Yeh Sonali Bhi Na! 😡😡 Can't she just see that Raghav is still in love with Sia, then why is eager to get married to him. I am sure she's not brainless if she can plan to love him so much after the wedding so that He doesn't remember Sia, I am sure she used brain for that but then why can't she jus see the fact that it's not going work. She's wasting her time, go back already 😡

Raghav Beta you better speak up, If you get married and hurt Sia, You are dead 😡
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
eagerly waiting for 2mrw's episode.......raghav n sia scenes as shown in precap definately will make up some sense.....😕 what i hope.....
i feel like giving a tite slap to that chuhiya when she insulted sia....😡😡.....i fail t ounderstand how can sonali dominate ammaji (the bold lady)to such an extent for the marriage.......n ammaji is blindly believing all the bakwaas sonali is saying....😒.......give me a break yaar......cv's pls.do sumthing otherwise u'll loose all ur sensible viewers.............
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

eagerly waiting for 2mrw's episode.......raghav n sia scenes as shown in precap definately will make up some sense.....😕 what i hope.....

i feel like giving a tite slap to that chuhiya when she insulted sia....😡😡.....i fail t ounderstand how can sonali dominate ammaji (the bold lady)to such an extent for the marriage.......n ammaji is blindly believing all the bakwaas sonali is saying....😒.......give me a break yaar......cv's pls.do sumthing otherwise u'll loose all ur sensible viewers.............

Ammaji using Sonali against Sia..Ammaji alrady feel that Raghav has a feeling for Sia..she is insecure for that..

I am also waiting for tmr..after seeing precap..

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Imran94

Aab Yeh Sonali Bhi Na! 😡😡 Can't she just see that Raghav is still in love with Sia, then why is eager to get married to him. I am sure she's not brainless if she can plan to love him so much after the wedding so that He doesn't remember Sia, I am sure she used brain for that but then why can't she jus see the fact that it's not going work. She's wasting her time, go back already 😡

Raghav Beta you better speak up, If you get married and hurt Sia, You are dead 😡

Whoa Imran 😆, you are right on track!
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot Sarah for the update.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update .............👏