Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I dont like siyas character at all!!!..it is spoiling the show.....since the last 3 weeks or so my dislike for her character has increased..my cousin and me were watching the show today and we both said that siya has just been made too pathetic...i must say i prefer sunali to her!..infact they have gone out of their way to make sunali outshine siya..she has been made to look quite stunning if you ask me..and yes i too think sunali and raghav look so good together.....she has brought life into this morbid track...i really want to see siya leaving this house and getting a life!..and maybe doing what she is supposed to do...but afcourse as ammaji is the heart of this show the creatives probably feel its best to leave her be like they have done for 8 or 9 months now...this is my guess because there seems to be no indication whatsoever of siya doing anything besides making faces and crying!!!!..i am begining to prefer seeing rangeeli or sunehri versus siya........
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sonia77

I dont like siyas character at all!!!..it is spoiling the show.....since the last 3 weeks or so my dislike for her character has increased..my cousin and me were watching the show today and we both said that siya has just been made too pathetic...i must say i prefer sunali to her!..infact they have gone out of their way to make sunali outshine siya..she has been made to look quite stunning if you ask me..and yes i too think sunali and raghav look so good together.....she has brought life into this morbid track...i really want to see siya leaving this house and getting a life!..and maybe doing what she is supposed to do...but afcourse as ammaji is the heart of this show the creatives probably feel its best to leave her be like they have done for 8 or 9 months now...this is my guess because there seems to be no indication whatsoever of siya doing anything besides making faces and crying!!!!..i am begining to prefer seeing rangeeli or sunehri versus siya........

i agree hw can 1 of d protaganists b so weak...if m nt wrong she is suppose 2 fight against d injustice done by ammaji 2 evry1...par uski khud ki halat itni kharab hai...wt is she gonna save others frm ammajis atyachar....😕....i hv jus startd watchin dis shw...bt i hv already heard her sayin dt 'meri jung ammaji k saath hai...mera maksad ammaji se ladna hai'.....heard her sayin dis dozens of times lekin she does nthin against ammaji....i guess she ll stand against her in jhumars track.....
one2none thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hazraluvroka

i hate sia coz she has cum in raghav's life to take revenge from ammaji and she is dumb..kuch nahi karti bas rote rehti hai..she shuld raise her voice against ammaji and raghav..so i hate sia

I C. So her rona - dhona got on ur nerves. I guess you are right to some extent. She has not made any big efforts so far to stop the injustice, but then it is not that easy to let Amma Ji down. I guess she is being patient and want to remove all evils following Ghandhism.
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dislike siyas character and i am saying the same thing once again guys after yesterdays episode.....i am still not clear what the creatives are getting at....or are they converting the show which was meant to be on social evil etc and womens rights into a pathetic love story!!!!!...why did they turn her into such a pathetic character...one week ago she claimed to be there on a mission against ammaji..one week later she is pleased to have pleased ammaji and thankful of being accepted as raghavs wife by ammaji.... .if this pathetic situation continues people might as well swich on to atleast a more or less pure love story and start watching yeh pyar na hoga kam on colors itself at 9 pm!!!!...