monsoonrains thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Why can Sia not ask for a divorce simply? Yes she insists, i want no money,alimony or watsoever? Clean and clear.

Her purpose, what ever it was, to come to haunted mansion has gone for toss.

Also by asking divorce, she stands tall in eyes of Sonali and Raghav. And the lanky lad finally will need to take a stand. He has to accept that he married , he divorced her. It can no more be did-it-for-ammaji stand. He has to be responsible for his actions.

Also it will be out of blues for Ammaji. She cannot imagine, Sangwan bahu going this way. If she says yes, pride and ego is hurt. If she says no, sonali knows the truth. Also no money demanded will rule out the greed explanation for ammaji. Also Sia can explain that pride of Sangwan family cannot be hurt anymore. A bahu acting as a naukrani. And moreever she can insist to Sonali that, Raghav will be clear of jaadu tona. And that Sonali will not be a MISTRESS.

she can do so at dinner table. trust me appetite will be lost on the devil and her jaanna khana. and some spicy and shrewd dialogues on sia/s part will set the TRPs ringing.....!!!

This is India, women are treated as goddesses. If they are treated so, they better act like one.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I really dont understand what they are trying to show through siyas character!...everything else i am able to relate to..my question is..Why is she still there in that house???..what will she achieve?...why doesent she simply leave..or walk out....i cant bear her role anymore!!!!....and when i think of the vows she took....the reoson she stayed...its just ridiculous!..anyway i guess ammaji is the lead so not many care exept ammajis fanatstic acting thats really whats keeping the show going if you ask me!!!
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
atta girl, sonia...u put it very well.

Sia ALWAYS talks about her ladai, but now i am beginning to wonder if it is a constant hallucination she has...or perhaps selective amnesia! 😆
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well she talks of her fight always but she is not ready to stand for the injustice done to her
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes indeed..each passing episode highlights her pathetic state!!!..it becomes worse each time....where is her father...why is she still accepting servanthood....alot of questions remain unanswered!...someone said she was supposed to be the lead!.if you ask me her role is not much better than jhumar or sheela at this point or for that matter for the last 6-8 months if i am correct.......never a smile except that one scene at the hospital if i remember correctly.....always unhappy frowning crying moaning!...but maybe it seems its these pathetic scenarios and helplessness of a woman that keep the ratings of these shows towards the higher side!!!...its really very sad....maybe the creatives of these shows are forced to show such tracks because i have been observing for the past couple of weeks that most of the top ten shows seem to be highlighting a woman lead who is suffering and sacrificing...atleast this is my observation.
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
That is well observed, sonia... but i am sure that this rona-dhina, though initially appealing gets on the audience's nerves in a span of time. well, it HAS on mine!