Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monsoonrains thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

This house, raghav's wedding and Sia's enslavement is well past the cutie romantic histrionics. Absolutely worthless. Just reinforces the fact that the lead characters are lost. I have seen girls refuse rich suitors cos they live in relatively smaller towns or villages. why would sonali stay there? also what is raghav to achieve by staying in darpokpur aka veerpur. if he was educated and trained to be something why he does not think on those lines and expand his business, jamin jaydaad and under this pretext get the hell out of that hell.

DDLJ is far too innocent and simple for this complicated, ruthless, spineless and patriarchical Raghav Sangwan.

pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: regalla

and yes...i forgot to mention.....reconciliation is required not remarriage.....

and Raghav is required to stand up for his wife...Sia.....who is being treated like crap in that Sangwan Household....he has to declare it to everybody to stop messing with his wife, as she is no longer alone, and he stands by her in all situations...

When Raghav stand for Sia that time Sia accept his love..right now Sia told other ladies that Raghave is free from his relationship..Maybe she wants to know how far Raghav can go...

pop77 thumbnail
We all don't like Raghav marry Sonali..but i feel that Marriage not going to happen..I think Raghav dump Sonali at last minute..IF he don;t want to wear ring then how he going to marry..

I think wht ever sia doing its right way,,Raghav already cheat her,..how can she trust him..Sia might wait for Raghav that he can raise his voice for sia...
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pop77

We all don't like Raghav marry Sonali..but i feel that Marriage not going to happen..I think Raghav dump Sonali at last minute..IF he don;t want to wear ring then how he going to marry..

I think wht ever sia doing its right way,,Raghav already cheat her,..how can she trust him..Sia might wait for Raghav that he can raise his voice for sia...

Very True......If Raghav has really feelings for Sia which he had already showed on his engagement...πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί....how can he marry wid a girl whom he don't luv........
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Both Raghav and Sia are right in their own ways.
Raghav has never openly supported Sia in front of his family so Sia is unsure of whether he will stand by her regarding opposing the wedding.
Raghav has now changed but Sia cannot accept this. Raghav basically is taking an extreme risk of his saying yes to another wedding to just make sia accept that she still loves him. It should have never gone to this extremity but the creatives have just brought this irritant to make both of them realize their true feelings to each other
sajibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
to be honest i cant stand raghav he is spineless, brainless & his world begins & ends with his evil mum.also the actor playing the role is very wooden & doesnt suit the role at all, needs to pay more attention to his dialogue delivery & the way he emotes. one think im very happy about is that he has stubble, he looked horrid clean shaved.

the creatives of this show are from 17th t0 18th century era, what else can explain that most of the amma clan is married twice, neither the law or religious leaders have objection to such a barberic injustice to women. neith in law or in hindu religion second marriage is accepted, so what are these illiterate makers of this show trying to show that its ok to marry as many times as you please, what a disgrace

that stupis sia rani came to take revenge, but just like other silly indian shows, she to has resorted to tears bucket full & has forgotten her mission ton teach this vile woman amma a lesson, the makers are total hypocrites when the boy humiliated sia just to take revenge from sia for speaking the truth in fron of his witch mum. then what this disgraceful man & his mother did is unforgivable they disgraced her family & tarnished sia's da's reputation, but this this stuoid woman has forgotten all that & is just busy crying over her spineless so called hubby.

come on creatives dont make us a fool & stop dragging this bore, we want to see the tigress sia back & please not the crying bechari type sia. she needs to be remindeed of the humiliation & the tikka her dad put on her forehead as his blessings to go & destroy the arrogant woman. so we want sia teaching amma lesson & less of her crying over her useless wooden stick hubby
pop77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajibabe

come on creatives dont make us a fool & stop dragging this bore, we want to see the tigress sia back & please not the crying bechari type sia. she needs to be remindeed of the humiliation & the tikka her dad put on her forehead as his blessings to go & destroy the arrogant woman. so we want sia teaching amma lesson & less of her crying over her useless wooden stick hubby

I am agree with U..Sia should change her attitude..she should constraint how to fight with Amma then think about Raghav,,,If Raghav love you then she come support you.

Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

Both Raghav and Sia are right in their own ways.

Raghav has never openly supported Sia in front of his family so Sia is unsure of whether he will stand by her regarding opposing the wedding.
Raghav has now changed but Sia cannot accept this. Raghav basically is taking an extreme risk of his saying yes to another wedding to just make sia accept that she still loves him. It should have never gone to this extremity but the creatives have just brought this irritant to make both of them realize their true feelings to each other

I think,Raghav has already understood that Sia luves him....You noticed at rasam he was giving a weird smile by looking at Sia.....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰......he even looks in front of all crowd for sia's reactions like he did at ring ceremony.....what i feel he just want to provoke Sia to say that She also luv him.....😳😳...but this is a risk too as sonali has wisely arranged the marriage without giving any time to Raghav to think sumthing else.... 😲....let c wat happens next in 2mrow episode.........
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ssarada

Love this thread as it expresses our sentiments most accurately. This track is completely senseless for so many reasons (all mentioned in the posts before mine).

The one other thing that drives me nuts, is which educated girl in today's day and age will tolerate this non sense. Also the villagers, on one hand they say things like "arre Dekho raghav ki dulhan kitne sundar hai. Lakshmi Narayan is jodi" and what not and then 2 secs later start screaming and rejoicing on Ammaji's annoucement. Ugh!!!

I swear Sarada. I found that part so stupid and ill-conceived. 🀒
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sajibabe

to be honest i cant stand raghav he is spineless, brainless & his world begins & ends with his evil mum.also the actor playing the role is very wooden & doesnt suit the role at all, needs to pay more attention to his dialogue delivery & the way he emotes. one think im very happy about is that he has stubble, he looked horrid clean shaved.

the creatives of this show are from 17th t0 18th century era, what else can explain that most of the amma clan is married twice, neither the law or religious leaders have objection to such a barberic injustice to women. neith in law or in hindu religion second marriage is accepted, so what are these illiterate makers of this show trying to show that its ok to marry as many times as you please, what a disgrace

that stupis sia rani came to take revenge, but just like other silly indian shows, she to has resorted to tears bucket full & has forgotten her mission ton teach this vile woman amma a lesson, the makers are total hypocrites when the boy humiliated sia just to take revenge from sia for speaking the truth in fron of his witch mum. then what this disgraceful man & his mother did is unforgivable they disgraced her family & tarnished sia's da's reputation, but this this stuoid woman has forgotten all that & is just busy crying over her spineless so called hubby.

You have written correct words actually!

In fact, let Raghav marry Sonali. He will then understand what he has missed.

And let Sia happily attend his marriage so Raghav can actually understand the mistake he has done. Or will he udnerstand? πŸ˜•