monsoonrains thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Raghav was depicted as a strong willed man who could execute even the devil's plan to the tee. And he showed that by messing up Sia's life by marrying her in to the heartless Sangwan clan.

A lot of water has gone under the bridge. Sia saved his devilish mother. She showed how good she is.

Now the creatives are showing Raghav as nothing but a prick. The characters always start with a different portrayal at the begining of any serial and then they fall in same helpless mould.

So is Sia. In Mahabharata, only by demoralising talks and taunting; a horse man to his carriage(King Shalya) was able to reduce Karna's mental strength. Does she not know the power of words which can provoke Raghav??

Why does Raghav need to marry Sonali? and sonali is a learned female from UK.Seriously can she not ask herself questions even if the devil is so convincing.Bigamy is practice in India and very very prevalent. But creatives are showing it as a legal, happy, justifiable,acceptable thing to do, creatives are leading India back to 18th century, when the englishmen ruled us.

Stop this nonsense !!! 6 ft 2 inches tall prick, cant stand any more...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monsoonrains

Raghav was depicted as a strong willed man who could execute even the devil's plan to the tee. And he showed that by messing up Sia's life by marrying her in to the heartless Sangwan clan.

A lot of water has gone under the bridge. Sia saved his devilish mother. She showed how good she is.

Now the creatives are showing Raghav as nothing but a prick. The characters always start with a different portrayal at the begining of any serial and then they fall in same helpless mould.

So is Sia. In Mahabharata, only by demoralising talks and taunting; a horse man to his carriage(King Shalya) was able to reduce Karna's mental strength. Does she not know the power of words which can provoke Raghav??

Why does Raghav need to marry Sonali? and sonali is a learned female from UK.Seriously can she not ask herself questions even if the devil is so convincing.Bigamy is practice in India and very very prevalent. But creatives are showing it as a legal, happy, justifiable,acceptable thing to do, creatives are leading India back to 18th century, when the englishmen ruled us.

Stop this nonsense !!! 6 ft 2 inches tallprick, cant stand any more...

very nice post....

even i feel that the creatives, just in order to garner TRPs are going so regressive by showing bigamy blatantly and the idiotic acceptance of the same at the hands of the ladies, even educated ones like Sia are shown just shedding tears and accepting what is happening...why cant anyone ask as to what right the man has...to go for a second marriage ........ why not an educated girl like Sia ask the same or atleast explain the status to them...and why a London-educated girl like Sonali cant realise "jadu tona" or no "jadu tona", whether somebody accepts it or not as "genuine" or "fake", Sia-Raghav marriage has been solemnised, there cant be a denial of the same, and until and unless Sia and Raghav are judicially/legally separated by divorce, the second marriage is not legitimate...and Sonali just ends up being Raghav's mistress.
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i kno its a pointless.........meaningless track..........lead pair can talk to eachother.......resolve differences..........remarry.........tell sonali to dissappear........Plz make way for DHEERAJ~JHUMAR track..........now i feel tht will be more interesting than this rubbish happening
regalla thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy_bholi

<font size="3">i kno its a pointless.........meaningless track..........lead pair can talk to eachother.......resolve differences..........remarry.........tell sonali to dissappear........Plz make way for DHEERAJ~JHUMAR track..........now i feel tht will be more interesting than this rubbish happening </font>

but why "remarry" dear.... they are already very much married....... when did the divorce happen????
regalla thumbnail
and yes...i forgot to mention.....reconciliation is required not remarriage.....

and Raghav is required to stand up for his wife...Sia.....who is being treated like crap in that Sangwan Household....he has to declare it to everybody to stop messing with his wife, as she is no longer alone, and he stands by her in all situations...
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It's very clear that we all are fedup from the current track and wants sia-raghav to stand against all the nonsense boldly....👍🏼.....but,perhaps CV's are not interested in this as thay want to gain the TRP and which TRP they are talking about ???????😳....today only we have seen that the TRP is no.10....what other proofs these people want?????😡....Pls.show sumthing sensible,acceptable and upto the mark which is very much needed in d show..........😒

priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If they don't pick this story up fast, they are going to loose a lot of viewer ship, its obvious the current track is to no ones liking. Raghav need to come out of him mummy complex and start looking at the world from a real point of view. We all know Sia is not this person the creative s are currently making her to be. this story is getting intolerable by the day. either improve the story line or close shop.
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes gals agreed it is a meaningless track..instead of this amma accepting sia n her attitude changing towards her would have been a better track rather than this nonsense they r showing!
RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Love this thread as it expresses our sentiments most accurately. This track is completely senseless for so many reasons (all mentioned in the posts before mine).

The one other thing that drives me nuts, is which educated girl in today's day and age will tolerate this non sense. Also the villagers, on one hand they say things like "arre Dekho raghav ki dulhan kitne sundar hai. Lakshmi Narayan is jodi" and what not and then 2 secs later start screaming and rejoicing on Ammaji's annoucement. Ugh!!!
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
but on wed RAGHAV scored high by imitating the DDLJ scene ..........which was very cute...........but wht to do abt this SIA i dont understand...........she is not accepting him also and crying also seeing RAGHAV~SONALI together.........is ladki ka kya karein.......... 😡