sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
the episode with sia going into her room and crying and her alter ego telling her to stop crying as she has come to the haveli with a purpose yet her tears dont stop .sia is pouring water to the tulsi plant and rangeeli comes there and insults her saying that kuldevi is not happy with sia's vrath because they dont know which kul she belongs to and asks sia to wash her clothes,santosh listens to all this and tells rangeeli to mind about her background.rangeeli is furious and insults them calling them a fanatistic combination of a barren woman and a servant and leaves .next is the haldi ceremony where sia comes in and ammaji asks her to apply haldi to sonali ,sia is in tears and applies haldi.sonali sees all this and stares at sia.all the womenfolk apply haldi with a heavy heart to sonali.sia and raghav go to rooms and are thinking of the good times spent together with the song "hai rabba" in the background.both of them are in tears and raghav thoughts end with sia getting shot , says sia and remembers thelast scene where she says that she releases raghav from all the rishtas that bind them .there sia thoughts end with ammaji saying raghav has agreed to the marriage.sonali then sees sia working and goes to her and says that she knows sia has married raghav by commiting fraud .she knows that sia is feeling sad and asks her to see all her marriage proceedings in peace.sia looks at her in shock.

thejeweller comes ,shows all the jewellery for marriage.he shows them engagement rings of diamond.ammaji praises them.then avatar brings in the saree salesman and ammaji selecst a pink and green lehenga and asks jhoomar to call sonali.when she says that sonali is not at home but gone to the beauty parlour with gajender and sunehri.she asks jhoomar to call sia.then ammaji tells everybody that her bahu is beautiful and she has no need for a parlour.jhoomar brings in sia

ammaji puts on the pink chunri on sia and says that it looks good on sia itself and will look more beautiful on sonali.raghav sees all this and is puzzled.just then sonali 😡 enters when ammaji tells her the lehenga is for sonali she tells ammaji that she will try the lahenga and pulls the chunri from sia and wears it.sia is again in tears.raghav sees this and feels sad and leaves the places and ammaji asks all of thenm to go back to work.end

PRECAP-jhoomar and sia dress up sonali ,sonali asks sia to pass the payal and then insults sia by asking her to put on the payal for sonali .jhoomar and sia look at each other shocked

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Just loved the sequence with the "o rabba..deede koi jaan bhi agar" with sia and raghav....at least something for us Raghav-Sia lovers !!
I am still hopeful that the wedding will not happen..
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update . Another heartbreaking episode .😭😭
crazzy-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was a boring epi!!!!!!!!!!!
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing!👏
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey thanks for the update, it saved me from watching another bakwas-sad episode of NAIDL, actually it saved me alot of time too! 😆
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssarada

Just loved the sequence with the "o rabba..deede koi jaan bhi agar" with sia and raghav....at least something for us Raghav-Sia lovers !!

I am still hopeful that the wedding will not happen..

Even me hopes that this will not happen,😕😕but anything is possible in daily soaps.......😕😕....
I feel like crying at the time of song sequence .....😭😭....but no doubt,the expressions of both sia-raghav were too good....👏👏....the chuhiya is becoming intolerable now.......😡😡
regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey... i liked the name Chuhiya for her.......

even i am saved of watching the nasty episodes....after being an ardent follower/viewer, my patience has run out, and since yesterday, i stopped watching it... till now, i was watching all even the ridiculous parts/events in the hope that someday things would definitely change...at least somebody would bring about a welcome change.... 🤢

no more.....i cannot handle all this anymore....so shall manage with the updates and the discussions on this forum at least for some time, till i find things taking a u-turn....