Sonali is fast becoming a meanie!

IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Honestly guys, I am not a big fan of Sonali...( no offense to her fans), but i kinda warmed up to her on-screen persona. She came across as this bubbly and friendly person ( as seen from her concerned inquiry of sia and teaching "amajing" to gajinder). But when spurred on by ammaji, she starts giving sia dirty looks and even seems pleased by her misery!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hate_you thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But why sudden change in her character
Edited by KASHfan_1 - 14 years ago
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well it had too dear..her changes in her character will turn raghav against her!😆
itzzdmg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

well it had too dear..her changes in her character will turn raghav against her!😆

very true i soo want raghav to turn against her
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: itzzdmg

very true i soo want raghav to turn against her

Me too guys........that girl is becoming intolerable day by day.....😡😡...i just want to see one sequence where sonali is insulting sia n raghav just look all this and then he will come to know what is the difference b/w both........hope,CV's might shoot this......😕
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

Me too guys........that girl is becoming intolerable day by day.....😡😡...i just want to see one sequence where sonali is insulting sia n raghav just look all this and then he will come to know what is the difference b/w both........hope,CV's might shoot this......😕

see,sonali is becoming the normal vamp like creature in every soap.just i was disgusted at her ,she being so educated ends up believing ammaji stories and ill treating sia.totally intolerable.the moment she gets out of laado,i will post a congratulatory note to the creatives for having taken an irritant out of the show.
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Did u see the pre-cap for tom's epi? Sonali tells sia- "mujhe payal pehna do"- making it clear that sia is only a maidservant and is beneath her.
supriya.iyer thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

sonali is just sooo irritating......!!!!

priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Its because the creative s want to make her a permanent on the show, like she said in her interview, her track may get extended. if her track gets extended the story and the viewers will get minimized
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyankumupal

Its because the creative s want to make her a permanent on the show, like she said in her interview, her track may get extended. if her track gets extended the story and the viewers will get minimized

200% correct.....present track is highly intolerable and that sonali is also...........😡😡😡eeehhhh....