Written Update - Feb 15th - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: priyankumupal

Im glad sia remembered what her aim of coming to the haveli was atlast, what she thought was true, there should not be a place for so much girly girly emotions in her heart, she should think long and hard and get her priorities straight, if she does love Raghav then be honest about it and get him back in her life.

Knowing how evil ammaji is, if Sia is going to make a life decision based on her words, then Sia also doesnt deserve Raghav. I hope Sia grows some brains and again starts to get her aims fulfilled with the support of Raghav.

Raghav on the other hand, is behaving like a love wounded puppy, he hurt Sia so much already, what is he trying to prove by hurting her further, that her heart is made of stone? I hope Raghav himself stops this shaadi, you can expect sia to stop it, cos Sia has been hurt enough in Raghav's blind faith in his mother.

Me too agree on the point that Raghav should stop all this;can't he see what ammaji is doing to Sia in front of all?????😲😲....and that chuhiya(sonali) how cunning smile she had when she saw sia sad.....😡😡.....I think CV's have become sick of showing the same old things for TRP's......
niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Egos and anger!!!!!!!!!! Please keep that aside Raghav n Sia
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=Coolsheetal]
Me too agree on the point that Raghav should stop all this;can't he see what ammaji is doing to Sia in front of all?????😲😲....and that chuhiya(sonali) how cunning smile she had when she saw sia sad.....😡😡.....I think CV's have become sick of showing the same old things for TRP's......
[/QUOTE]

yeah dear agreed this chuhiya ka waqt poora ho gaya hai..cannot tolerate her any longer ..she would have realised sia's pain if she had gone all through what sia has!😭😡

IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
i don't think we need to be tensed by the entire rage- refusal to acknowledge feelings- sadness scenario... 10 seconds b4 the marriage raghav and sia will get back 2getha!😊