They are slowly loosing the Plot!

-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello Friends, How are you all doing ?
Well, I just wanted to ask you all one question, Don't you think the show is loosing it's original Plot? Woman Infantacide ? The show's original message was to make people aware of the fact that killing girls is wrong. But now?, what's going on?, This show is turning into of those Saas Bahu shows, I agree sometime they need to show some tracks so it makes sense later on but now, the show is about Ammaji against Sia and the latest DEVELOPMENT is just a waste?

What do you all think ? Aren't they loosing the Plot ? 😕

- Imran 😛
Edited by Imran94 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you Imran. it started of with something else and is somewhere else now.

I guess this is the jeopardy that faces all the viewers whenever a serail starts and it's depressing no doubt.
-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: poetic

I agree with you Imran. it started of with something else and is somewhere else now.

I guess this is the jeopardy that faces all the viewers whenever a serail starts and it's depressing no doubt.

Well the show was quite disturbing then when it started but yet it's Ratings were supportive 😳
I dnt understand why they had to change into a Saas Bahu Shows now and it's No.2 Show across the Indian GEC's, First being Pavitra Rishta and yet the show Garner ratings of 7 and more I seriously do not GET TRP's at al 😆
poetic thumbnail
LOL I understand what you're trying to imply.

It's all a TRPs game out there and all the PHs and Channels will run the stories accordingly. The soaps start differently so that they can grab the eyeballs and then after some time, their true colours are revealed.

By that time, the poor audience have become hapless preys. 😆
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes agreed dear..the show was about infant gal killing.......but here it has turned into love triangle...n saas bahu saga
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It's all about the ratings, my friend. Just show the lead chick as a spineless, devoted bahu and the ratings will skyrocket. Plot jaaye bhad mein ... LOL

Edited by sarah1024 - 14 years ago
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
couldn't agree with you more, the show started so well, there was so much scoop, but the creative's bend their head to the pressure of the TRP. now its like a pot luck, a bit of everything and has no definitive story. but now i'm too hooked on it, still i wish they could bring the story back to its track.
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes the trp's have gone up since sunali came.....maybe now siya will fight for womens rights now that she may get free from ammaji....they should now show something like that..lets see they change tracks very quickly so maybe the next track will be that...
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes siya should leave her servanthood and go out into the real world and do what she vowed to do....maybe that will be the next track.....
poetic thumbnail
@ sonia - Yes that would be a good one for sure.

And maybe Raghav and Sonali gets married and then they have a baby - a daughter! And then Sia steps in to save its life.