NAIDL - Another show to be crossed off my list :'( - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: crazy_bholi

even if the nightmares come true..........i dont think sonali is a threat to sia.........as it is raghav had forciblly accept wht his 😡 mother said just bcoz sia still doubts him 😆

guys the most hilarious scene is wher Raghav always tells sia"tum baar baar mujhe katghare mein khada kar deti ho" 😆 😆 😆............he must hav repeated tht dialogue twice or thrice 😆 😆 😆

guys plz think positive aisa kuch bhi nahi hoga...........i kno creatives r confusing us........but CV's we r not fools...........bcoz u all kno if tht happens TRP's will DIP.......DIP...........and............DIP.....

That's true....let c wat will happen 2day n in the next coming episodes of this week....hoping for more melodrama..........😛
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think this is their way of showing siya in a better position..uptil now she was a servant..now just maybe she does what she stayed in that house for in the first place!!!!..after all what has been her role for 6-8 months now..close to nothing....when she came she was a lead and now she is nothiing....i am sorry to say but what happened to all the vows and insults she faced...what has she done exept become a statue and developed feelings for raghav!!!..that has been her only acievement..and that too develop feelings for a man who has insulted not only her but her father etc...how can they justify her character if they get her to give in to raghav!!!....that itself maybe a high point in the show......
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree guys!! I have already stopped watchign the show after I read about Raghav and Sonali's confirmed marriage. If by chance the creatives decide to change the storyline, I will start watching it again.
People who are watchign the show, If the marriage does not happen, Please post a new thread with the Subject line - RAGHAV DID NOT MARRY SONALI....Seeing that, the other fans who have stopped watchign the show, will catch up on the episodes 😛 Thanks in advance 😉😉
And yes! If they get married, in future, if SIA and Raghav come together and kick Sonali out , then pls post a thread with subject line - SIA and RAGHAV TOGETHER, SONALI OUT, and we fans will be together again for ever!!
What say guys?? 😃😃😃
Edited by Dancingdoll - 14 years ago
fizzles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree. Even I am sick and tired of this repetitive track in almost every serial. It's getting very annoying now! I think It will really put me off the show if Raghav ends up marrying Sonali. I think that would be the limit. It seems like the marriage will take place, although I am hoping it doesn't.
And all that aside, Sia doesn't deserve this. And Raghav should show some backbone and should rebel against Amma ji. She may be his mother but enough is enough. Sia is his wife, he shouldn't allow her to be treated in this manner.
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fizzles

I agree. Even I am sick and tired of this repetitive track in almost every serial. It's getting very annoying now! I think It will really put me off the show if Raghav ends up marrying Sonali. I think that would be the limit. It seems like the marriage will take place, although I am hoping it doesn't.

And all that aside, Sia doesn't deserve this. And Raghav should show some backbone and should rebel against Amma ji. She may be his mother but enough is enough. Sia is his wife, he shouldn't allow her to be treated in this manner.

Totally agree wid u...this marriage should not happen,otherwise the purpose of the show will be defeated...😕😕....
Coolsheetal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

I agree guys!! I have already stopped watchign the show after I read about Raghav and Sonali's confirmed marriage. If by chance the creatives decide to change the storyline, I will start watching it again.

People who are watchign the show, If the marriage does not happen, Please post a new thread with the Subject line - RAGHAV DID NOT MARRY SONALI....Seeing that, the other fans who have stopped watchign the show, will catch up on the episodes 😛 Thanks in advance 😉😉
And yes! If they get married, in future, if SIA and Raghav come together and kick Sonali out , then pls post a thread with subject line - SIA and RAGHAV TOGETHER, SONALI OUT, and we fans will be together again for ever!!
What say guys?? 😃😃😃

I like the First one to be happen - RAGHAV DID NOT MARRY SONALI.............😉😉
thornewood9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I've stopped watching already 🤓

I only read the Written Updates now and I'm waiting for a better Track ie SONALI OUT RAGHAV-SIA TOGETHER Track.
And I don't know who it was that said "How ill they be able to justify Sia's character if she gets together with a guy like Raghav?" but I think that if they do get together that's the best thing that could happen! At least it'll be a point against AmmaJi! and at least Raghav is sincerely repenting his mistakes! He isn't a bad guy hh was just blinded by his mother that's not his fault. And he's been trying to make it up to Sia but this reversal of his Trying-To-Make-Up Track is just annoying and makes him look pathetic and weak willed.
Come on CVs. Make Raghav stand up for himself and Sia!
Aisha xxx🤓