Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Yes sarah agreed n what have they done with raghav too..made him fight all the way ..n in the end he gave up without winning sia....n sia..she is gone nuts I feel..how could she believe amma's words...doesnt she know..what kind of self centered lady she is..but I feel only sheela chachi is the one who is sensible enough in the whole sanghwan family right now!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...I feel like laughing..like anything after watching friday's episode!πŸ˜†

Exactly, Sheela is the only sane voice of reason. The rest are just whining and shedding tears without growing a spine.
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: poetic

Yes Megha ... the situation is now becoming hilarious. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

thanks for agreeing dear😳
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meghaparti

thanks for agreeing dear😳

πŸ˜› Couldn't help but agree dear. The plot is ridiculous as Imran pointed out in another thread. πŸ˜†

The Creatives need to pull their socks up - all at once.

I further agree that Sheela Chachi seems to be the only one now with her brain at the right place.
Edited by poetic - 14 years ago
gungun009 thumbnail
hi guys yesterdays eps was disasteruos, i was really disappointed wat these cv wanted to show. i m sure if raghav marry sonali this show will loose its story v all watch this show bcoz its different from other bakvas but now they r ruining the show. they have totally supressed sia's character y she cant under stand that winning raghav will make her yudh wd ammaji more easy, n it will ammajis biggest defeat.......
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gungun009

hi guys yesterdays eps was disasteruos, i was really disappointed wat these cv wanted to show. i m sure if raghav marry sonali this show will loose its story v all watch this show bcoz its different from other bakvas but now they r ruining the show. they have totally supressed sia's character y she cant under stand that winning raghav will make her yudh wd ammaji more easy, n it will ammajis biggest defeat.......

Totally agreed wid u dear....yesterday was a crap....😑😑....i fail to understand that both our main characters r well educated (as the cv's have shown) but r not able to judge what game ammaji is playing....haahh....πŸ˜•....n another foreign return girl is feeling happy by making fool of herself.....what rubbish?????? it's a high time and CV's really want to show some sensible......😲😲
supriya.iyer thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
the cv's have gone mad!!!!!!1 day they show raghav running behind sia and she ignoring him....next day she is emotional and he is hard-hearted....ammaji and sonali will only be the winners if this continues....plss cv's dont justify and show-evil over good!....let the ego problem b/w sia-raghav end