Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supriya.iyer thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sonia77

I can understand why some people are wanting to see raghav and siya together..but i think it maynot be justified to let the character of siya forget how she and her family were treated by ammaji and raghav by her side ...because it maybe totally unrealistic for them to show her forgive raghav that easily because that would mean her having to soften towards ammaji..as raghav cant look beyond his mother.....and i think this maybe one of the ways that they are going to try and upgrade siyas character..and show her doing what she vowed...but afcourse these are soaps..god knows what next!!!...besides I think ammaji is alone the lead in the show through and through..the more i watch the more i am in awe of her acting ...and the more i can relate to why every time they throw the ball back into her court be it any track!!!!..

v wish 2 c sia-raghav 2gether bcoz they r the lead pair....i agree that sia's family was treated very badly...sia shud take revenge 4m ammaji and raghav has now realised his mistake and is much guilty of it!!!!! he has fallen in luv wid her.....so it can be helpful 2 sia
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I can understand why some people are wanting to see raghav and siya together..but i think it maynot be justified to let the character of siya forget how she and her family were treated by ammaji and raghav by her side ...because it maybe totally unrealistic for them to show her forgive raghav that easily because that would mean her having to soften towards ammaji..as raghav cant look beyond his mother.....and i think this maybe one of theways that they are going to try and upgrade siyas character..and show her doing what she vowed...but afcourse these are soaps..god knows what next!!!...besides I think ammaji is alone the lead in the show through and through..the more i watch the more i am in awe of her acting ...and the more i can relate to why every time they throw the ball back into her court be it any track!!!!..

She does not need to soften towards ammaji, She just needs to get Raghav to the right track, he was already on the right track, but cos of ammaji's manipulation he again got side tracked, but if Sia manages to show raghav the correct path, then he will understand slowly that his mother is not a good person, this way he can either stand up to him mother, or help sia in changing the situation at the village, Raghav can and hopefully will see beyond him mom, and hopefully grow a backbone.

I agree with you though that this is ammaji's show completely, Sia seems like a side kick. but still it would be nice to see good winning over the pure evil ammaji is at least once in a while. otherwise, there is no point in watching this show.
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I can understand why some people are wanting to see raghav and siya together..but i think it maynot be justified to let the character of siya forget how she and her family were treated by ammaji and raghav by her side ...because it maybe totally unrealistic for them to show her forgive raghav that easily because that would mean her having to soften towards ammaji..as raghav cant look beyond his mother.....and i think this maybe one of the ways that they are going to try and upgrade siyas character..and show her doing what she vowed...but afcourse these are soaps..god knows what next!!!...besides I think ammaji is alone the lead in the show through and through..the more i watch the more i am in awe of her acting ...and the more i can relate to why every time they throw the ball back into her court be it any track!!!!..

But Sonia, that's the thing - they aren't showing Sia being mad over what she and her family went through. She's just upset that her man is marrying someone else. The creatives didn't show her struggling with her feelings the way they showed Raghav. I would have preferred a stronger Sia but she's just behaving like a lovelorn wimp who lost her partner to someone else. She's not fighting for her self-respect but instead is chasing after the same man who betrayed her simply because Sheela chachi and the rest have drilled the whole "A wife fights for her husband no matter what" nonsense into her head. And the only reason why she is rejecting Raghav is because she thinks HE doesn't want her. Instead of upgrading her character, THAT aspect is downgrading her even further.
Edited by sarah1024 - 14 years ago
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sarah1024

But Sonia, that's the thing - they aren't showing Sia being mad over what she and her family went through. She's just upset that her man is marrying someone else. The creatives didn't show her struggling with her feelings the way they showed Raghav. I would have preferred a stronger Sia but she's just behaving like a lovelorn wimp who lost her partner to someone else. She's not fighting for her self-respect but instead is chasing after the same man who betrayed her simply because Sheela chachi and the rest have drilled the whole "A wife fights for her husband no matter what" nonsense into her head. And the only reason why she is rejecting Raghav is because she thinks HE doesn't want her. Instead of upgrading her character, THAT aspect is downgrading her even further.

Yes sarah agreed n what have they done with raghav too..made him fight all the way ..n in the end he gave up without winning sia....n sia..she is gone nuts I feel..how could she believe amma's words...doesnt she know..what kind of self centered lady she is..but I feel only sheela chachi is the one who is sensible enough in the whole sanghwan family right now!😉😆...I feel like laughing..like anything after watching friday's episode!😆
Edited by meghaparti - 14 years ago
stupidestwatch thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Reasons why Sia and Raghav should be together:

1. Yes what Sarah1024 is saying makes sense. However, when Sia fell in love with Chi Chi/ Raghav, she did fall in love and then when Raghav betrayed her she became stern and indifferent to him. After some time, she decided to soften toward Ragh to get back to Ammaji. However, this time since Ragh was really changing so her love for him resurfaced (unwillingly). Ragh too was also falling for her to which she (again unwillingly) responded.

2. When you see Raghav and Sia, there is this undeniable chemistry. Both are strong (creatives are messing up with them otherwise they are strong) and get angry very easily but then again are drawn back to each other time and again.

3. Sia should get Raghav on her side to give ammaji the taste of her own medicine (and then if she ditches Ragh, it is alright... only thing is Sia is not use and throw kind of person which brings me to the next point.

4. Sia has a loving and forgiving nature and that is the reason that she is not able to get over the love she has for Raghav and in no way I think having a forgiving and loving nature makes you weak person. Yes Ragh doesn't deserve her forgiveness but the problem is that Sia is willing to do it because of the kind of person she is. (Let's see what happens next week.)

5. They are the leads of the serial. 100% of the time, people prefer leads ending up together, 95% of the time they do and rest of the time they don't. So it is just our selfishness of the audience that we want Sia and Raghav to be together.

6. The BIGGEST reason of all - they should be together because they love each other. All other reasons fade right here.

So let's see what irritating stupid drama, these creatives have for us.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

The Show is about Ammaji and her atrocities alright; but it is not only about Ammaji. Otherwise the Show would not have been conceived at all. It's true that the character (?) of Ammaji that is being shown is rocking, but what is also true is that there is more to the Show and they cannot hold it by showing only the winning side of Ammaji's evil machinations and manipulations.

The premise of the Show has already been forgotten, show the Creatives would do a helluva job if they really showed Sia getting her spine back and start fighting for the reasons that had led her to the Sanghwan haveli. And of course, it's high-time, Raghav uses his brain to see, understand and then take an opinion regarding the present situation. He knows his Mother well. Period. And he also knows how she is all set to get Sia. So it was very childish on his part to agree to his Mother's wishes immediately just because he was hurt with Sia's behaviour. But did he actually try to speak to her after the event once? Only his monologues in his bedroom continued.

For once, I would be very happy to watch the developments in the other characters unfold on screen as per the situation and not being limited to Ammaji's histronics only, though that is also highly essential for the Show.
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Yes sarah agreed n what have they done with raghav too..made him fight all the way ..n in the end he gave up without winning sia....n sia..she is gone nuts I feel..how could she believe amma's words...doesnt she know..what kind of self centered lady she is..but I feel only sheela chachi is the one who is sensible enough in the whole sanghwan family right now!😉😆...I feel like laughing..like anything after watching friday's episode!😆

Yes Megha ... the situation is now becoming hilarious. 😆😆😆
😆
supriya.iyer thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
just hope this hilarious situaton comes 2 an end....
poetic thumbnail
I second that Supriya ...
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: stupidestwatch

Reasons why Sia and Raghav should be together:

1. Yes what Sarah1024 is saying makes sense. However, when Sia fell in love with Chi Chi/ Raghav, she did fall in love and then when Raghav betrayed her she became stern and indifferent to him. After some time, she decided to soften toward Ragh to get back to Ammaji. However, this time since Ragh was really changing so her love for him resurfaced (unwillingly). Ragh too was also falling for her to which she (again unwillingly) responded.

2. When you see Raghav and Sia, there is this undeniable chemistry. Both are strong (creatives are messing up with them otherwise they are strong) and get angry very easily but then again are drawn back to each other time and again.

3. Sia should get Raghav on her side to give ammaji the taste of her own medicine (and then if she ditches Ragh, it is alright... only thing is Sia is not use and throw kind of person which brings me to the next point.

4. Sia has a loving and forgiving nature and that is the reason that she is not able to get over the love she has for Raghav and in no way I think having a forgiving and loving nature makes you weak person. Yes Ragh doesn't deserve her forgiveness but the problem is that Sia is willing to do it because of the kind of person she is. (Let's see what happens next week.)

5. They are the leads of the serial. 100% of the time, people prefer leads ending up together, 95% of the time they do and rest of the time they don't. So it is just our selfishness of the audience that we want Sia and Raghav to be together.

6. The BIGGEST reason of all - they should be together because they love each other. All other reasons fade right here.

So let's see what irritating stupid drama, these creatives have for us.

Well said! I hope someone from the creative team lurks here and realizes how unappealing the current track is.

Edited by sarah1024 - 14 years ago