Y R THE CREATIVES MAKING THE LEAD CHARACTERS WEAK?

supriya.iyer thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

guyz after seeing yesterday's episode i seriously think that both sia and raghav r getting weak and the evil side(ammaji)is getting stronger day by day.....creatives plsss do something otherwise the TRP'S will go down....bring a new twist 2 the story(and this tym a happy 1)....make the lead pair strong and 2gether....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
me too agreed on this.....we are not here 2 see the main characters changing into puppets and is dancing here n there as ammaji wants....😳😕....cumon creative people's,just show some sensible tracks,😡😡....
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
agree wid u guyz.........dy hv already shown so much of hatred n mis understandings.........hw long r dy gonna continue wid dis..........ll dy nva shw sum happiness fr sum time atleast.........
supriya.iyer thumbnail
thnx guyz 4 supporting me......the precap 4 monday is quite hopeful.....sia just understands that she is the only person who can stop the wedding...
i have 1 more solution guyz....his tym let sheela chachi(d real star nowadays)go and speak 2 raghav instead of sia.....he'll get 2 noe ammai's lies...and also that sia luvs him...
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes raghav needs to know through sheela chachi what amma told sia..especially the way she addressed him as raghav's mistress ..may be then raghav will understand why sia doesnt trust him!
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I can understand why some people are wanting to see raghav and siya together..but i think it maynot be justified to let the character of siya forget how she and her family were treated by ammaji and raghav by her side ...because it maybe totally unrealistic for them to show her forgive raghav that easily because that would mean her having to soften towards ammaji..as raghav cant look beyond his mother.....and i think this maybe one of the ways that they are going to try and upgrade siyas character..and show her doing what she vowed...but afcourse these are soaps..god knows what next!!!...besides I think ammaji is alone the lead in the show through and through..the more i watch the more i am in awe of her acting ...and the more i can relate to why every time they throw the ball back into her court be it any track!!!!..
stupidestwatch thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.iyer

thnx guyz 4 supporting me......the precap 4 monday is quite hopeful.....sia just understands that she is the only person who can stop the wedding...

i have 1 more solution guyz....his tym let sheela chachi(d real star nowadays)go and speak 2 raghav instead of sia.....he'll get 2 noe ammai's lies...and also that sia luvs him...

Precap for Monday? Is it different than the precap at the end of Friday episode which said next week and showed Raghav saying, "ab tum janogi berukhi kya hoti hai... meri shaadi kisi aur ke saath ho jayegi aur tum zindagi bhar pachtaogi" etc. etc. with Sia seeing the letters and dry flowers from Raghav? What was the Monday precap all about?
stupidestwatch thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

yes raghav needs to know through sheela chachi what amma told sia..especially the way she addressed him as raghav's mistress ..may be then raghav will understand why sia doesnt trust him!

Absolutely correct and absolutely correct.
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: stupidestwatch

Absolutely correct and absolutely correct.

Thanks for agreeing dear!😳
supriya.iyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: stupidestwatch

Precap for Monday? Is it different than the precap at the end of Friday episode which said next week and showed Raghav saying, "ab tum janogi berukhi kya hoti hai... meri shaadi kisi aur ke saath ho jayegi aur tum zindagi bhar pachtaogi" etc. etc. with Sia seeing the letters and dry flowers from Raghav? What was the Monday precap all about?

precap 4 monday means wat happens on monday.....wat u wrote was all correct....the precap wich was shown on friday...