my thoughts after Feb 12th episode

RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Seeing the last part of today's episode (which was awesome..more on that later), and seeing the precap for next week...something tells me that Sia will standup and fight for her rights as a wife. She will not let the wedding happen..
So far we have been seeing Raghav pursuing her and now that he is giving up..based on what he has heard about him from her..in the next few days..I think Sia will come to the realization that his feelings are true and may stand up for herself.. At least that is what I hope happens..
I can also see the creatives wanting to cash in on that track with the TRP's as well. Somehow...I am having a hard time relating to how Raghav marrying Sonali will help the story in moving forward in anyway..that is if they need to keep the original story line..
On today's last scene:
There is great chemistry between Raghav and Sia. They both know that what they're each doing is hurting the other one immensely..the way Raghav said that "no matter what he does someone will always continue to judge him and he in unforgiveable" was awesome.. πŸ‘I just love this pair

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazzy-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wat happened?i missed this epi!!!seems it was soo good!!!
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes pls. batao what happened today dear
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

raghav wants sia to claim him....

so she is the only one who can stop the wedding....cause he wont....he has given up....
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: shali

so she is the only one who can stop the wedding....cause he wont....he has given up....

now now that is interesting..sia will claim raghav...πŸ˜† n what he thinks he will support her by standing against amma on his marraige day n amma will let that happen...I think it will be the funniest scen of laado till now thenπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..Sia coming n stopping this nonsense.....n the raghav enjoying the drama..does he really have the guts to stand against his mother..I have started to doubtπŸ˜†
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

now now that is interesting..sia will claim raghav...πŸ˜† n what he thinks he will support her by standing against amma on his marraige day n amma will let that happen...I think it will be the funniest scen of laado till now thenπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..Sia coming n stopping this nonsense.....n the raghav enjoying the drama..does he really have the guts to stand against his mother..I have started to doubtπŸ˜†

I knowπŸ˜†
raghav loves sia....but at this moment he feels rejected...the moment she chooses him...
he will go against his mom......
yaar this is the only hope I have....or this serial will go down the drain......cause nobody is waiting to see another biwi at the side off raghav....
meghaparti thumbnail

I knowπŸ˜†
raghav loves sia....but at this moment he feels rejected...the moment she chooses him...
he will go against his mom......
yaar this is the only hope I have....or this serial will go down the drain......cause nobody is waiting to see another biwi at the side off raghav....

yes totally agreed n I feel they r doing all this to revive the old sia..who used to go against amma n do all correct things in life..I think she will confess to raghav that she loves him more than anything else in this world...on the marraige day itself..n raghav will run away with her marry her n get back to haveli taaki woh amma ko sabakh sikha sakeπŸ˜†
crazzy-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ooh i watched da repeat!!it was such a good episode!!great job Aditya!!da way he cries was sooo cute n eve Sia she did good..ya da last scene was spectacular..da way Raghav said atleast some 1 will trust me..it was as if he was angry yet trying to convince Sia too forgive him...it was really Good!!!
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah guys,me too like that scene.....πŸ‘πŸΌ...raghav still wants that Sia should forgive him and accept,but sia....no.....πŸ˜’....in precap,it was shown that raghav is talking to himself that now sia will feel what is rudeness.....πŸ€”...god where the cretive people wants to go?????? m feel like crying with raghav when he gave up......😭😭....and once again,ammaji has proved that she can do anything she wants.....😈
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I love your comment. hehe, Sia should claim him. after all he is hers, and if my husband was such a hunk, i would never even let anyone come within a million miles of him. Sia wont let this stupid marriage happen. that would be anti climatic. and the creative s cant be that uncreative.