raghav and sia's love story

luvtwilight19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hi guys πŸ˜ƒ,i read that raghav and sonali's marriage is soon going to take place, i was shocked and disgusted after reading the article i just hate these cvs😑 they r creating more mess rather than showing us something more sensible. raghav shud show some courage and shud support sia.but i think sonali is not a negative character she's just being misleaded by ammaji we all know know that ammaji lied to sonali if she comes to know the real truth behind raghav and sia's marriage then there r some bright chances that she wud support sia. πŸ˜† but before that if the marriage takes place then i m damn sure ammaji will show her the true colours of her nature as ammaji will never give her that freedom and independence and will make sonali's life miserable then sonali will learn that her opinions about ammaji were so wrong and it might be possible that she may revolt against ammaji as sonali is very broad minded and clever and then story wud take a new twist.and ammaji wud also learn a lesson for accepting that chuhiya as her bahu and for bashing siaπŸ˜† cuz everything is possible in these daily soapsπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ well for i m going to write this much only i wud likeu all to share ur views πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š bye....................byeπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hi,
Welcome to the Forum!

I would have loved to agree with you about Sonali but can't after yesterday. She appeared to be just another dumb person, and also blind, who cannot see the truth in front of her. Nobody told her about Raghav and Sia's relationship earlier; but it was Raghav himself who brought out the truth in front of her. And he did also mention to Sonali that he loves Sia and wants her.

Now which intelligent and good-natured girl would want to do a psycho after such a revelation?

Poet
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Hi,
Welcome to the Forum!

I would have loved to agree with you about Sonali but can't after yesterday. She appeared to be just another dumb person, and also blind, who cannot see the truth in front of her. Nobody told her about Raghav and Sia's relationship earlier; but it was Raghav himself who brought out the truth in front of her. And he did also mention to Sonali that he loves Sia and wants her.

Now which intelligent and good-natured girl would want to do a psycho after such a revelation?

Poet

well said poet,i just coulnt just believe that sonali would believe all that ammaji told her.if u are such a brilliant person u would have deduced that there is something more happening than that meets the eye in the haveli.u will try finding the truth.instead of all that sonali believed whatever ammaji said and is competing with sia.this is the worst that can happen to laado,sonali turning negative.weHAVE ONE PERSON TO FIT THE NEGATIVE THRONE THAT IS AMMAJI,there is no placefor sonali on that.then laado will turn in to a negative soap sad and morbid