Tables Turned Again !!!!!!!!!!!!

Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Guys,i hope u have watched 11th feb NAIDL episode and like me you all have also thinking .....wat this happened......and why.....😲 😲 😲......
Once again,ammaji has "turned all the tables" very cleverly........😈😈....and has again proved that without her evil mindgame show cannot go on.......😡😡😡....
How,cleverly she made sia convinced that Raghav is only using her and not loving her (stupid Sia - why can't she judge what is right........😕😕 she seems to be educated......
Raghav is again has become a football.....man - what to do ???? 😲
The whole concept of the show has made aside in the game of trp's......atleast for once the CV's should show that Raghav n Sia r together without all the misunderstandings n they should both pretend in front of Ammaji just like what she wants.....
As per the CV's they r going to shoot marriage rituals of raghav-sonali very soon.....if this happens,it will be again proved that ammaji is the most powerful n important character of the serial,not the principles....for which Sia has come to fight.........
I hope,this should not happen,there r many other tracks which the team can shoot b/w ammaji and Sia even if Raghav-Sia unites together.....
Wat u guys say????????😕😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes you are right..its all a game of trp,s.............yes a few in the forum will be upset..but what can they do..they are here for business..not to please a fraction of their viewers!..this is the reality everywhere...but i can tell you that it wont end with raghav and sunalis marriage there will be something which that leads to...for one thing i hope they somehow are able to upgrade siyas role....it will be horrible to see her as another chanda!!!..but i doubt that...
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes totally agreed..they not showing sia n raghav come together will spoil sia's n raghav's character..It will be degrading the show n it will only show evil win over gud.!
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

Hi Guys,i hope u have watched 11th feb NAIDL episode and like me you all have also thinking .....wat this happened......and why.....😲 😲 😲......

It was a shocker alright.

Once again,ammaji has "turned all the tables" very cleverly........😈😈....and has again proved that without her evil mindgame show cannot go on.......😡😡😡....

I guess that's the USP. An idle brain is the devil's workshop. Maybe Ammaji should have kept herself busy with housework, cooking, etc. 😆 and spared her sons and their wives.
How,cleverly she made sia convinced that Raghav is only using her and not loving her (stupid Sia - why can't she judge what is right........😕😕 she seems to be educated......

It's stupid alright. But I guess Sia is at crossroads trying to understand raghav and believe in him. The announcement, Sonali's presence and everything else probably didn't let her think at all, which is so gross.
Raghav is again has become a football.....man - what to do ???? 😲

See, the Football World Cup is coming soon , hence ... 😉
The whole concept of the show has made aside in the game of trp's......atleast for once the CV's should show that Raghav n Sia r together without all the misunderstandings n they should both pretend in front of Ammaji just like what she wants.....
As per the CV's they r going to shoot marriage rituals of raghav-sonali very soon.....if this happens,it will be again proved that ammaji is the most powerful n important character of the serial,not the principles....for which Sia has come to fight.........

I agree. it was important to show that principles and morality do win and the evil has to bow down someday.
I hope,this should not happen,there r many other tracks which the team can shoot b/w ammaji and Sia even if Raghav-Sia unites together.....
Wat u guys say????????😕😕

Very disheartening indeed.

Nice post Sheetal.
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Very disheartening indeed.

Nice post Sheetal.

Thanx,Poetic......i was eager to share my feelings wid u all......😊😊 n is happy to know that we all wants to sumething sensible n good......hope cv's will understand one day......😆😆
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sheetal, I think we all want some rays of positivity in our lives and surroundings. Also sprucing up these soaps with happiness can also help.

Are the CV's listening?