Your favourite Raghav-Sia moment?

sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
So which scene between Raghav and Sia was your favourite so far? Mine was the O Re Piya one at the hospital. All those looks, smiles and dialogues that they exchanged were written well and enacted beautifully by the actors. One of the best romantic scenes I've seen on a TV show! 😍

Your turn ...

Edited by sarah1024 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

My favorites are (in order of preference):

1. Hospital scene with the O Re Piya
2. Their conversation right after Raghav brings her home, when he outlines her daily routine and says "humare yeh naye pehchaan achchi hai"
3. When Sia dresses with up the maang tika and comes down and the way Raghav keeps looking at her..simply magical
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
mine would the hospital scene but also the scene where raghav will take to park towalk and he will say pati patni ko saath mein ghoomne keliye koi vaaja nahin chahiye.for that matter the entire sequence was nice.raghav saying about the whistlw where he will say it is not sia smiling and also will sat the scenery is more beautiful maane with sia
RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I like the park stroll scene too
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mine is hospital.....where without giving any moment to think,he hugs Sia......wow...😳...and the song was awesome where Sia looks at the Raghav for taking her into his shoulders n they looked each other.....
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
mine would be wher he tells her tht "i wanna be like u sia" and the way sia gives raghav looks is simply outstanding and the scene wher he bends backwards and looks at sia when everyone is having food.........avoiding sonali who is in the middle of his sight
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I like the hospital scene..the park scene..when raghav comes to see sia in her room n gives her medicine...and I just love the scene where sia dresses up for teh jalsa n comes down the stairs n raghav cannot take his eyes off her!
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Well I haven't seen all episodes so it's very difficult for me to choose.

I would go with the hospital scene - very beautifully done. And the proposal scene too.

Hope in the next round I will have some other fave scenes too.

BTW, I would love to watch the Park scene. Could anybody please help me with that?
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Well I haven't seen all episodes so it's very difficult for me to choose.

I would go with the hospital scene - very beautifully done. And the proposal scene too.

Hope in the next round I will have some other fave scenes too.

BTW, I would love to watch the Park scene. Could anybody please help me with that?

go to www.youtube.com.watch the 29thjan episode for the park episode.i was just watching it and loving every bit of raghav flirting with sia.actually i also like the scene on 28th jan where both arenot able to sleep and sense the other is not sleeping and send messages through jhoomar.it was very touching
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago