Sons, Husbands and Lovers ...

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
The Sanghwan family surely has a chequred present regarding sons, wives and their errm ... mistresses.

We don't seem to have much info about Abbaji i.e.e about Ammaji's husband. If there has been, I have surely missed it. So would be glad if someone illuminates me. But methinks, he got so tired of his wife, that he decided to call it quits. πŸ˜‰

Now Ammaji's devar is a total chapter in himself. He has his mistress alright and treats his wife like rubbish. And he is such a great Father, that he even chooses to overlook his own daughter. What a sore loser!

Coming to Ammaji's sons -

First we have Yoginder. By all acoounts, he is impotent but is nevertheless a strong person, so much so that he treats his wife Santosh with disdain. And doesn't even hesitate to put the blame of their childless stature on his wife's dainty shoulders. Another loser!

The second - Gajendra is an irrefutable rascal - and he has a perfect jodi with his wife, Sunehri. In real terms, the only pair of love birds in the moribund Sanghwan haveli.

The cousin son (forgot his name) had to marry a nautanki to provide a boy, of course at Ammaji's behest. He however loves his wife Chanda madly, who also seems to have been relegated to the position of a servant in this so-called orthodox household. And he deffo is not interested in producing a heir with the above-mentioned nautanki.

Now is Ammaji's laadla, Raghav's turn - too much brawn. He married to take revenge on his Mother's part and though he gave signs of growing up, he seems to have missed some steps. And inspite of having a wife, he will marry another one.

What a sore bunch of losers Mr. Ammaji has sired truly. Sigh!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very well written dearπŸ‘
RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
You hit the nail on the head..
poetic thumbnail
Thanks

I feel so sad now.

The path of love is not easy but is it really worthless to give up so easily?
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Poetic: Word, dude! You put it all so well. That haveli is full of one loser after the other displaying their ridiculous shenanigans. Sab ek se badhkar ek namooney hain.

By the way, the word "Abbaji" made me laugh so damn hard! 🀣
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow very good one.ek se badhakar ek bahut mahan,kitne mahila ka jeevan udhhar kiya.wow beta raghav way to go,follow in the footsteps of u're brother.sangwan khandaan bhagya mei saab either na marda hain ya do do biwi hain.what a messed up family
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very true...but we expect some different from ragahv atleast.....😲....he cannot give up so easily even knowing all d facts......
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I too wonder about ammajis husband and past...they need to throw some light on that bit..and yes what you have said is really perfect...its these characters and their unbreakable bonding with ammaji that are really keeping the story going...look at avtar for instance..he loves chanda but he dare stand up against ammaji...i think raghav will stand up eventually but they are going to go slow on that just to keep the track going..
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarah1024

@ Poetic: Word, dude! You put it all so well. That haveli is full of one loser after the other displaying their ridiculous shenanigans. Sab ek se badhkar ek namooney hain.

By the way, the word "Abbaji" made me laugh so damn hard! 🀣

LOL, I was trying to find out how I should address him and thought Abbaji, as opposed to Ammaji, was good enough.
poetic thumbnail
@ sang_hari - I agree. This family should be given prize by the Indian Govt. for special help in upliftment of women in society.

@Sheetal - Let's all hope that Raghu does use his brains skilfully this time around.

@ sonia - Yes, They can show us some glances about Ammaji's past and Abbaji so we can have a better understanding of their offsprings.