Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Thanks for update..I think Sia is weak person..why she break down with Ammaji word? if she feel that Raghav change then she should wait & give some time to him..

I think maybe Raghav agree for marriage but i feel Marriage not goin to happen..

priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It was the most sad episode, and Raghav's face in the precap made me want to cry too. how can that stupid girl Sonali think that Raghav loves her???? she is just disgusting, trying to marry a married man due to her selfishness.

Ammaji's tactics are nothing new, but Sia should grow some brains, its true she should fight for her rights, but why would she ruin so many lives in her stubbornness. Her own life, Raghav's life and that stupid girl Sonali's life cos Raghav will never love that girl.

If Raghav and sonali get married, it would break my heart. and i don't want to watch such a stupid track
RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
The one thing that I don't understand is how can these people show someone getting married so easily a second time. It is soo against the law and not something people can do freely. What do these creatives really think .. Have they no brains or can't they ever think of something different !!'nn
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no god......this cannot happen...raghav-soanli marriage....no....creative peoples have gone mad..........😳.....
Ammaji who is uneducated is more smart than the educated stupid people....raghav-sia-sonali......😈😈....
I think,if raghav-sia will use their brains,they will come to know that ammaji is playing a game with all....n that stupid chuhiya (sonali) is turning into a vamp.......weahhhhhh🤔.....
mangalabwaj thumbnail
Hi all,
I was a silent reader of this forum for some time. I regularly watch Na Aana Is des Laado.
After watching this episode I felt I should express my views.
The creatives want to drag and drag the serial as much as they want. (of course All is for TRPs)
Otherwise what could make sense in the behaviour of the characters all living under one roof and still not aware of whats happening with the other souls.
For ex Raghav knows that his mother can stoop to any level to get things right for herself. Shouldhisn't be be sensible enough and keep his ears and eyes(brains also) to forsee problems .
Sia's character has been reduced to just weeping at the drop of a hat.Come on girl, please think sensible and speak up. Isn't there life for the characters outside the morbid haveli?
The romantic track is fine for the TRPs but move ahead creatives. The serial is all about female infanticide. There is hardly any mention or thoughts about that.Why can't the creatives deal with such issues and think of something in this direction?
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ sarada - The grey matters inside are definitely not used properly and hence the problem.

Ammaji is being shown as manipulative and thats fine. But the Creatives are failing to realise here that there are no progression for the other characters which is so necessary.

Come on guys. Give us a good serial.
supriya.iyer thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Thanks for sharing..well after watching today's episode ..n reading the article about raghav marrying sia...has hurt me a lot......does sia have any dignity or not yaar..how can raghav agree to the marraige...n use her n her emotions again!

raghav marrying sonali