sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
raghav talks to himself that he will give all the rights to sia even if his mother is against,ammaji calls sia to her room and insults sia.she calls sia raghav 's mistress and tells her that she can never become his wife.she says sonali has come from far to marry raghav and she cannot interfere with it.she gives sia costly clothes and taunts that raghav's mistress should be dressed properly.she also adds that raghav was using her way back then and is using even today for his pleasure.sia breaks down😲 and runs from her room.jhoomar and chanda are waiting for her and she does not tell them anything and keeps crying.
sonali in her room tells herself that raghav is just hers and she will not allow sia to defeat her as she knows raghav loves her.
next morning chachi and santosh keep telling sia that thay know that ammaji had called her in the night and she has been crying since then.they say ammaji would have said bad things to her as she wants to break sia so that sonali becomes raghav's wife.raghav goes for his morning jog and sees th ewhite flowers and plcks some for sia and the thorn pokes him.in sia's roomsia is telling chachi that she doies not want raghav's love as he is a fraud.she keeps crying and says that she has fight the battle for her values all alone.raghav listens to all this and is hurt and leaves there

PRECAP-ammaji tells raghav to forget sia andaccept sonali.raghav is in tears listening to ammaji'sadvice

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing..well after watching today's episode ..n reading the article about raghav marrying sia...has hurt me a lot......does sia have any dignity or not yaar..how can raghav agree to the marraige...n use her n her emotions again!
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@megha that is what i also thought,i was hurt after that episode.from tomorrow ammaji will start brainwashing raghav again.i didnt think that raghav was such a weak guy.thought that loyalty and love for his mother made him do all the idiotic things. but his marriage with sonali is the limit.i was irritated with the track
RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
saari khushiyon par paani pad gaya... 😭😭😭
Here we were so happy for the last 2 weeks..seeing this beautiful pairs love blossom..
Today's episode was devasting 🥺
I hate Ammaji..and i am also very disappointed at Sia..as this does not fit well with her strong character. If this is her fight for values and righteouness..then how can a married man get another wife? Why is she not fighting for her rights as a wife..isn't that a part of standing up for womans rights? She was supposed to a confident person..where is her confidence now..she should have more confidence in herself and her feelings for Raghav and stand up for them.....
The only person who is level headed and makes sense all the time is Chachi. She is only ones with brains.
I am so not happy today 😭
crazzy-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dint watch dis epi..but i m fellin soo sad n hurt..i feel soo bad for Sia!!!how coul ammaji do dat..i mean how could she..OMG sia's feelings n everything her atmasamman must have been hurt soo baly..to be called a mistress of ur own husband!!!n now raghav n sonali getiing mattied..soo sad!!!!😒
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

@megha that is what i also thought,i was hurt after that episode.from tomorrow ammaji will start brainwashing raghav again.i didnt think that raghav was such a weak guy.thought that loyalty and love for his mother made him do all the idiotic things. but his marriage with sonali is the limit.i was irritated with the track

yeah it is really sad..I was looking forward to raghav sia track where raghav will stand for her n sia too would side by him against amma..but again seems like amma will win n goodness will loose😭
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssarada

saari khushiyon par paani pad gaya... 😭😭😭

Here we were so happy for the last 2 weeks..seeing this beautiful pairs love blossom..
Today's episode was devasting 🥺
I hate Ammaji..and i am also very disappointed at Sia..as this does not fit well with her strong character. If this is her fight for values and righteouness..then how can a married man get another wife? Why is she not fighting for her rights as a wife..isn't that a part of standing up for womans rights? She was supposed to a confident person..where is her confidence now..she should have more confidence in herself and her feelings for Raghav and stand up for them.....
The only person who is level headed and makes sense all the time is Chachi. She is only ones with brains.
I am so not happy today 😭

yes totally agreed she is nuts.....1st of she shouldnt have allowed ammaji to play with her emotions again...n how can she ignore..raghav's gud intentions towards him!
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot for the update.

Nice work Dear!
shootingstars thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

oh noo. today's episode was horrible! i hope that at least raghav will not be brainwashed or feel like there is nothing he can do and give up. most of all i hope that raghav and sonali dont get married!!

i think the makers of the show have kind of taken the easier route - now they can just go round in circles again because if raghav goes back to his mum's side and sia is once again heart broken then, the story will be where it seems to have been a few months ago and then it won't move on again for god knows how long!
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update! What a sad episode.