Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Maybe she will walk ot now..but thats like having hope against hope .because with each passing episode her state becomes more pathetic!....i would really like to see her pack her bag and leave and show some self respect because she was obviously over confident as she hasnt done a thing since her humiliation except slowly develop feelings for raghav!...that has been her only achievement so far!...i really wonder what the creatives are trying to show with her character...or then maybe they dont know what to do with her now so they prefer to leave her be on the side like they have done for quite a few months now....
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sonia77

i really wonder what the creatives are trying to show with her character...or then maybe they dont know what to do with her now so they prefer to leave her be on the side like they have done for quite a few months now....

Exactly! The show has deviated from its original plot. They obviously don't want to make Sia win against Ammaji because then the show would have to end - the battle between these two women is what (originally) formed the show's backbone. So unfortunately they've turned Sia into a weak loser.
Eventide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarah1024

Exactly! The show has deviated from its original plot. They obviously don't want to make Sia win against Ammaji because then the show would have to end - the battle between these two women is what (originally) formed the show's backbone. So unfortunately they've turned Sia into a weak loser.

@bold: Couldn't agree with you more. Its the bane of most shows. There is no point dragging, if it deviates from the original character sketches and turns them diametrically opposite.
Edited by Eventide - 14 years ago
sarah1024 thumbnail
^ The worst part is that this show has a LOT of potential which they're wasting. They can focus on the supporting characters if they don't know what to do with the Raghav-Sia-Ammaji issue at the moment.

Edited by sarah1024 - 14 years ago
Eventide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Exactly, Sarah. The show has good sub-plots that can be developed. Whatever happened to Jhumar-Dheeraj track. The last epi I managed to watch had Santosh confronting her husband. That track could be worked upon.
sarah1024 thumbnail
Definitely, Sandy ... Santosh and Joginder's track has been given the least amount of airtime among the supporting characters. It's high time they work on it and add more depth to this rocky relationship.