Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ejar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
If Raghav marries Sonali, this is how the story line should go. They should make Sia die (there is no point in keeping her alive - how will she get revenge?), and then haunt Ammaji as a ghost making her realise her mistakes, and forcing her to do the right things. This will also boost the TRP ratings..😊
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Bholi, errr, who constitutes your Famous Five Team? 😕😉

Famous FIVE:~Shiela,santosh,jhumar,Chanda and our fav SIA
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ejar

If Raghav marries Sonali, this is how the story line should go. They should make Sia die (there is no point in keeping her alive - how will she get revenge?), and then haunt Ammaji as a ghost making her realise her mistakes, and forcing her to do the right things. This will also boost the TRP ratings..😊

EJAR mindblowing ha.........i would luv to see sia haunting AMMA 😆
stupidestwatch thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I want to say the same mundane thing which we all have been saying since that chuhiya Sonali has come because I am so unhappy. I don't want her in the show. I don't want Raghav and Sonali to marry each other. I want Raghav and Sia together. They ARE made for each other. CVs DO NOT mess this up because you will lose a big chunk of your fans.
sunithavarma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey guys...tomorrow episode going 2 rock,raghav-sia open talk,im really eager 2 see those scenes...hope they unite soon
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
The talk was pure balderdash...it disappointed me so much!
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AMRUTHANAG

The talk was pure balderdash...it disappointed me so much!

I so agree with you.
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You know, I've started to think that this wedding may not happen after all. If you go by the traditional soap formula, usually when all the characters are hyped up over an impending marriage, the couple doesn't end up going through with it. Generally the people you don't expect to marry are the ones that actually wind up taking the pheras. Or, the wedding gets called off altogether. Either way the expected couple does not tie the knot.

So there's still hope ... lol

Edited by sarah1024 - 14 years ago
Eventide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Whoa! What's up with all the shows that I followed. An ongoing scheme on the wedding paraphernalia?😆

Logically, Sia should slap a bigamy case on Raghav and walk out. Instead, we would be treated to a slow suffering Sia, crying her heart out.

sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^ That would be the ideal thing for Sia to do, but apparently logic and this track are mutually exclusive.