Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: meghaparti

hope so dear..hoping raghav to lock up sonali n take saath pheras with sia infront of everyoneπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

That would be the coolest thing to do. Man, I am becoming hopeful again. πŸ˜›

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

πŸ˜†

That would be the coolest thing to do. Man, I am becoming hopeful again. πŸ˜›

what an idea sirji.i for will love it too
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think one of the two things may happen..either the marriage will be called off at the last minute..or if it does take place it will lead to alot more drama to keep people hooked and this time sonali too will be actively involved!...it seems they change tracks very quickly and if you ask me one of the reosons for this shows success has been its pretty fast moving!..they move quickly..thats whats the best thing....i again saw the repeat episode right now...ammajis scene with siya..her dialogues...she is just too good as an actress afcourse!!!....and if you ask me its more than high time siya took some action..people want to see that more than anything else.
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia77

I think one of the two things may happen..either the marriage will be called off at the last minute..or if it does take place it will lead to alot more drama to keep people hooked and this time sonali too will be actively involved!...it seems they change tracks very quickly and if you ask me one of the reosons for this shows success has been its pretty fast moving!..they move quickly..thats whats the best thing....i again saw the repeat episode right now...ammajis scene with siya..her dialogues...she is just too good as an actress afcourse!!!....and if you ask me its more than high time siya took some action..people want to see that more than anything else.

u are right sonia that it is high time sia took some step in right direction.ammaji was her finest yesterday,her acerbic best.when she taunted sia even i felt like cryin.kudos to meghana malik for her acting.true the fast moving tracks are helpful but this time i would love atleast one son of ammaji helping sia against her atleast sia winning this time.i thought it would see raghav stand by sia but all high hopes.so i decided to comment on the twist only after seeing it
sonia77 thumbnail
Yes that would be best to wait and see.....you know i have been watching these serials off and on since quite a few years...and i can tell you these guys are only playing with the track...i cant guarantee afcourse that siya raghav will get together at this point..but the logic behind all this is to somehow keep viewers hooked...you see it will be really nice and sweet if they show raghav and siya together i also think and there will be some chemistry some nice scenes it will all be really nice to watch.....but what will it lead to???..nothing more to show in their track!!!!!....because even you and me may get bored of it after a week or two .....whereas incase raghav and sonali get together...there will lots more to show...alot of pain anger..ammajis victory ..siyas helplessness...raghavs frustration..women in the house their anger...so that will lead to alot more scope....atleast thats what i feel the logic behind all this is!!!...but lets see...siya needs to get going now...with or without raghav!!!!!
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia77

Yes that would be best to wait and see.....you know i have been watching these serials off and on since quite a few years...and i can tell you these guys are only playing with the track...i cant guarantee afcourse that siya raghav will get together at this point..but the logic behind all this is to somehow keep viewers hooked...you see it will be really nice and sweet if they show raghav and siya together i also think and there will be some chemistry some nice scenes it will all be really nice to watch.....but what will it lead to???..nothing more to show in their track!!!!!....because even you and me may get bored of it after a week or two .....whereas incase raghav and sonali get together...there will lots more to show...alot of pain anger..ammajis victory ..siyas helplessness...raghavs frustration..women in the house their anger...so that will lead to alot more scope....atleast thats what i feel the logic behind all this is!!!...but lets see...siya needs to get going now...with or without raghav!!!!!

it is true that sia needs to keep going with or without raghav,but there is lot of scope after sia and raghav are together also.i worked as an assistant for a daily soap and that is why i am sayingthis.so that is more intersting than sonali and raghav marrying.if sonali and raghav marry,the full setup will become kitchen politics setup and will not bring female infanticide issue to fore.not that raghav sonali marriage has lesser scope but it will put out indian viewers as far as i know. the lines in italics as u have written is the same things which were happening earlier in laado.but victory to sia atleast once will put ammaji under pressure and she will sure try separating raghav and sia.this will also give the viewers happiness of seeing ammaji bowing down once and also seeing sia happy which will be a novelty.sothe other women in household also will develop some courage seeing sia.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What the hell......😑 . CV's r gone mad . first they planned to kill Sia , now this 😭😭. I really wish that they change there decision like last time .🀒
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very true,even i also want this.that atleast this time,ammaji should feel defeat once n this time only as she will come up again with her evil tricks to defeat sia which will be interesting to see how raghav n sia fight with her own so called mother to save themselves... best wishes to raghav-sia....πŸ‘πŸΌ....
i think CV's might change their decisions at the very end time in a very dramatic manner......πŸ€”πŸ€” as they also knows that the viewers cannot view always the same thing....πŸ˜’πŸ˜²......hope they r listening?????
supriya.iyer thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

sonali has started showing her colors....it wouldn't be easy 4 rasia

sonia77 thumbnail
I feel this track whichever way it goes will not have any long term effect.because the show is based on ammaji and her evilness.....i think they have shown too much humiliation towards siya....and for them to now turn it around by ammaji accepting her even lets say for a minute just for raghavs sake....its impossible..and then siya came to take revenge which is why she stayed..i really dont know..but to me it seems the only way siyas character can be upgraded is her standing up for herself now....but i dont know really what they have in mind...we will know next week i suppose.