Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: poetic

Megha,

This was expected dear!

I am feeling disgusted myself.

every pair has to be destroyed or what!

Poet

Come onnn yaar everyone was accepting the positive raghav n his romantic angle with sia....but gosh...creatives have spolied it all..they say it is different presentation of love story...but I dont understand how..sia n raghav r in love they bring in a vamp.........same old story........😭😡 The CV have gone mad yaar....I wanted to see raghav revolt aginst ammaji with sia..n make her win😭butttttttttttttttttttttt🤢😲

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
There is a sayign that - mullah ke daur masjid tak hi!

Raghav is like that, it seems.

He has seen and understood the pains and troubles that SIa has undertaken becos of his falsehood; at least he claimed to understand her. Ab kya hoga? Jung shuru honey se hi paheley he is back to sqaure one. Cos he heard Sia saying that he is nopt part of her life.

Did he ever try to understand what she is going through? After all, she was at the same place where the announcement was made.

DId he try to reach Sia?

Dis he confront his Mother about his feelings?

Or did he think that just by tellign the truth to Sonali, everything will be resolved?

he chose the easy way out and it seems that it doomed a lot of people.
meghaparti thumbnail

There is a sayign that - mullah ke daur masjid tak hi!

Raghav is like that, it seems.

He has seen and understood the pains and troubles that SIa has undertaken becos of his falsehood; at least he claimed to understand her. Ab kya hoga? Jung shuru honey se hi paheley he is back to sqaure one. Cos he heard Sia saying that he is nopt part of her life.

Did he ever try to understand what she is going through? After all, she was at the same place where the announcement was made.

DId he try to reach Sia?

Dis he confront his Mother about his feelings?

Or did he think that just by tellign the truth to Sonali, everything will be resolved?

he chose the easy way out and it seems that it doomed a lot of people.

yes he tried taking the easy way out no wonder he is at loss again n amma is winning........come on raghav u know ur mother so well...do something n save ur's n sia's love

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
True!

Raghav knows the situation at hand very well and he should learn to devise ways so that his future with Sia is secured.

He seems to have broken at the very first instant. He should now think how difficult then it has been for Sia all the while?

He gave up on her so easily.
meghaparti thumbnail

True!

Raghav knows the situation at hand very well and he should learn to devise ways so that his future with Sia is secured.

He seems to have broken at the very first instant. He should now think how difficult then it has been for Sia all the while?

He gave up on her so easily.

yeah..I have better thought....may be the marraige will take place as raghav might end up avenging ammaji n sonali for keeping him away from sia..he would love to teach them a lesson may be make sonali go through hell so that she understands the meaning being mrs raghav saghwan😉😆
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Damn, the writers are going to get Raghav married to Sonali? I should've known this would happen. *sigh*
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I dont want Raghav to marry Sonali at any cost, I mean, Sia and Raghav are both adults, its time Raghav stopped acting like a momma's boy and grow up, why would he even consider getting married to that girl Sonali. is it to make Sia understand her love for him, then its the most stupid thing cos sia already understood his love and did so much for him.

If raghav doesn't stand by Sia i think Sia should move on, after all, Sia is far better in every way to Raghav, she can do her work alone, like she started at first. She should just move out of that stupid Haveli and start behaving like a strong woman again, not a servant who does nothing but cry.

I really wish Raghav doesnt get married to Sonali, but is he ends up doing that, then Sia should just kick him and move on. he doesnt deserve someone as great as her.
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

what happened to the strong, independent sia ? she wouldn't have let ammaji's words affect her...... and raghav? he says sorry twice, she doesn;t forgive him so he marries someone else ..... what a wimp........

ammaji has become quite a popular figure so no wonder they are focussing on her so much bec of trps .... but what happened to the premise of the show ? it was supposed to be sia fighting all the wrong customs.... when is sia going to win ? when are they going to show a shift in people's attitude ...... this show has totally moved off from being about a social issue.... now it is nothing more than a regressive ghisa pita saas-bahu show, except in this case the saas is extra evil and behaves like god of all things....
i had thought with sia and raghav coming together, raghav will start seeing all the wrongs and support sia in her fight .... but ................. i can't watch this show anymore- i can't watch women being mentally, phsically and verbally abused anymore.......
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
stupid and ridiculous,what a lousy way to show evil winning over good again😡.it is high time ammaji got a blow from somebody who is close to her.here we see all her idiotic evil will being fulfilled all the time.god cant they atleast show sia winning once so that she will come out of her misery and will develop a new will to fight