Raghav marries Sonali - Article

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
This is no good news for Raghav (Aditya Redij) and Sia's (Natasha Sharma) fans. Unfortunately Ammaji will coerce Raghav to marry Sonali (Deeya Chopra) in Naa Aana Iss Des Laado.

Amma ji has a new plan to humiliate Sia in front of everyone. She has already managed to change Sonali by justifying how Raghav's marriage to Sia is worthless and that Sia is just a servant of the family. The current track focuses on how things have become difficult for Ammaji as Raghav has begun to revolt against his mother."

But unfortunately all efforts of Raghav will be futile. Amma ji will abuse Sia, she will warn her that Sia can never be with Raghav ever and she should stop dreaming about living with him as his wife. Soon all marriage pre- rituals will start and within a week the marriage will be solemnized. This is going to be the high point in the show and we will start shooting for it in this week itself. However the wedding sequence will only be on air next week or so."

Deeya Chopra says," The marriage is going to happen but I do not know many details about it."

Sampurn

Edited by niveditha - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Nooooooooo......
Our worst nightmares coming true....I don't belive this !!😭
crazzy-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

no no..i seroulsy will not watch laado if raghav n sonali get married!!!dat is soo like not cool!!!

sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think this is all a way of keeping the ratings high..i was suspecting this...if raghav siya were to marry living happily that will be end of any suspense in the track.....not that they will show raghav living happily with sunali either..i am pretty certain of that!...this is the way the drama will continue....
thornewood9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Maybe he doesn't marry her maybe right at the moment they get married something happens!
I mean if Raghav and Sonali get married then Raghav and Sia will never be able to get together! How can you get out of a marriage???
Unless its Death or Divorce and in Veerpur I doubt that Divorce is accepted!
This is just crap. Just when it gets good they bring it crashing down.
Aisha xxx😒
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
In a soap anything is possible..let alone death or divorce!!!....i am sure the actors themselves dont know what they are going to shoot for in the coming weeks... Another point suddenly occured to me..maybe they are taking tips from uttaran which is currently topping the charts..and that too ever since the lead pair fell apart!!!😉....maybe now we will see lado taking uttarans position as number one!!!!...frankly i dont mind having sunali around for some time i find her very normal and cheerful..but its best not to get attached to any pairing out here...because anything and everything is possible in these dramas..........i like to see dear ammaji and her evilness..nothing else really bothers me in this show.
Edited by sonia77 - 14 years ago
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think seriously the creatives have gone nuts...how can they marry sonali n raghav...I thought we were seeing raghav n sia's love track..rather than this nonsenese...what they want to prove..ki always evil wins over good n ammaji can never be defeated in life...Its pathetic yaar...I just hope this marraige never takes place.........Its seriously getting disgusting! I m not happy at all by watching today's crap...n is not interested anymore watching this show........
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I knew it.........this would happen..........but i think at last moment things will definitely change........u never kno..........sometimes they make a fool out of us...................as it is suddenly i am finding RAGHAV looking very horrible in all respects..........how can he go for a morning walk leaving his wife(i suppose) crying very funny............now it doesnt matter if he marries sonali...........i think Raghav sia ke kabil hi nahi hai...........good she said tht she would fight alone and not take help of stupid mindless(Raghav uses his moms mind and not his own)Betrayer😡 ...............GOOD SIA I LUV U 4 THIS SENTENCE...........keep it up and let him marry whoever he wants............Plz continue with ur maksadh.......tht is only reason i started watching the show............not interested in catfights.............Sia plz dont waste ur time fighting with sonali 😡 for ur fake hubby😡 ............dont forget ur mission and plz pull tht AMMA down 👎🏼 i dont kno how but u hav to do it...........i very much believe in ur character and not others ........plz dont let ur viewer down.........i will continue to watch just bcoz u r ther........... 😛
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wow, I was actually expecting this!

Never expected either of the Chopra sisters to be involved in anything sane. 🤢 Somehow, Deeya has started resembling Roshni totally.

All the serials work for TRPS solely, kahani gayee tel lene. So we couldn't have had expected something saner to watch.

The yucky factor is high as always.
Edited by poetic - 14 years ago
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: crazy_bholi

I knew it.........this would happen..........but i think at last moment things will definitely change........u never kno..........sometimes they make a fool out of us...................as it is suddenly i am finding RAGHAV looking very horrible in all respects..........how can he go for a morning walk leaving his wife(i suppose) crying very funny............now it doesnt matter if he marries sonali...........i think Raghav sia ke kabil hi nahi hai...........good she said tht she would fight alone and not take help of stupid mindless(Raghav uses his moms mind and not his own)Betrayer😡 ...............GOOD SIA I LUV U 4 THIS SENTENCE...........keep it up and let him marry whoever he wants............Plz continue with ur maksadh.......tht is only reason i started watching the show............not interested in catfights.............Sia plz dont waste ur time fighting with sonali 😡 for ur fake hubby😡 ............dont forget ur mission and plz pull tht AMMA down 👎🏼 i dont kno how but u hav to do it...........i very much believe in ur character and not others ........plz dont let ur viewer down.........i will continue to watch just bcoz u r ther........... 😛

I m dissappointed with the track yaar....it shows amma's win again....n what the creatives want to show...that sia will never win...1st show where they show that evil is always winning over goodddddd..gosh I m at lose of words now...especially after reading the new article about raghav's marraige with sonali!😡