Thoughts of a New Watcher

thornewood9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Guys๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I've been watching Laado since December now and I'm really starting to love it especially the Sia-Raghav Track but I still have a few questions!
I'm new so I know these questions have probably already been answered but I need to know what's happening as well!๐Ÿ˜†
Okay so here we go:
  • Joghender: Why does he have such a bad relationship with his wife? He doesn't like touching her at all!๐Ÿ˜• What's wrong with him?
  • Avatar and Chanda: They are married right? So why can't they be together? I know Rangeeli is his second wife but Chanda is the first so why is there a problem getting them together?
  • Jhumar is in love with Dhiraj but what's the problem with gettign them married? I didn't understand that bit
  • Jhumar is AmmaJi's ... what? Niece? Grand daughter? I'm confused ๐Ÿ˜•
  • Where is Sia's dad? Has he died? And if he did how did he die? Actually where are Sia's Family???
  • Avatar is AmmaJi's Nephew right? So why is she so fixated on him getting a child? Shouldn't she have got Joghender married again if she wants a Grandchild?

That's all for now๐Ÿ˜†

One more thing is it just me or does anyone else think that Gajender and Sunehri's Love Track is kinda cute?๐Ÿ˜† Even Evil people fall in Love!
Aisha xxx๐Ÿ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: thornewood9

Hey Guys๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I've been watching Laado since December now and I'm really starting to love it especially the Sia-Raghav Track but I still have a few questions!
I'm new so I know these questions have probably already been answered but I need to know what's happening as well!๐Ÿ˜†
Okay so here we go:
    Joghender: Why does he have such a bad relationship with his wife? He doesn't like touching her at all!๐Ÿ˜• What's wrong with him? Avatar and Chanda: They are married right? So why can't they be together? I know Rangeeli is his second wife but Chanda is the first so why is there a problem getting them together? Jhumar is in love with Dhiraj but what's the problem with gettign them married? I didn't understand that bit Jhumar is AmmaJi's ... what? Niece? Grand daughter? I'm confused ๐Ÿ˜• Where is Sia's dad? Has he died? And if he did how did he die? Actually where are Sia's Family???
  • Avatar is AmmaJi's Nephew right? So why is she so fixated on him getting a child? Shouldn't she have got Joghender married again if she wants a Grandchild?

That's all for now๐Ÿ˜†

One more thing is it just me or does anyone else think that Gajender and Sunehri's Love Track is kinda cute?๐Ÿ˜† Even Evil people fall in Love!
Aisha xxx๐Ÿ˜‰

Hi there...i seem to have become the answering voice in the forum inspite of having confusions on my end but your questions seem answerable to me so i will try to the best of my ability..
It seems Joginder is impotent but its not a completely known fact ..it looks as if only ammaji santosh and a few internal family know of this...so thats whats supposedly wrong with him!
Chanda was not able to give avtar a boy and so ammaji got him married to rangeeli so she could do the needful..but avtar is very much still with chanda behind the doors afcourse and he has no love lost for rangeeli nor does he seem attracted to her daintyness or prettyness!!!
Jhumar and Dheeraj belong to the same caste or then different caste..i am not sure which of the two is what seems to be the problem but its to do with caste........
Dhiraj is ammajis distant relative..very intelligent..was called to handle the accounts ...and jhumar is technically ammajis niece..that is her sister in law Sheelas daughter...
Siyas dad or family as you say dissapeared into thin air after being disgraced by ammaji and it seems raghav and apparently it was done infront of the entire village..where they went God only knows!!!...they were conviniently sidelined by the creatives as is very often the case in these soaps....if they will ever come back only creatives know...
Yes Avtar is ammajis nephew but i suppose since he was a boy she was happy to have another young man grow up by her side...
And afcourse getting joginder married again will not make sense as ammaji probably knows where his weakness lies......
There you go...hope it helped....
And yes sunehri and her husband are kind of silly and one can have a laugh inbetween the morbid environment of that house!!!
Edited by sonia77 - 14 years ago
thornewood9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sonia77

Hi there...i seem to have become the answering voice in the forum inspite of having confusions on my end but your questions seem answerable to me so i will try to the best of my ability..

It seems Joginder is impotent but its not a completely known fact ..it looks as if only ammaji santosh and a few internal family know of this...so thats whats supposedly wrong with him!
Ah! Okay that makes sense but why does he hate Santosh then? Does he blame her for his problem? He doesnt seem affectionate towrads her at all apart from when DM was picking a woman then he seemed really angry but maybe thats just cause hes a man๐Ÿ˜•
Chanda was not able to give avtar a boy and so ammaji got him married to rangeeli so she could do the needful..but avtar is very much still with chanda behind the doors afcourse and he has no love lost for rangeeli nor does he seem attracted to her daintyness or prettyness!!!
*Rolls Eyes* Its so annoying when people don't understand that the sex of a child is determined by the sperm not the egg๐Ÿค” Females only have X but guys have X and Y.
Jhumar and Dheeraj belong to the same caste or then different caste..i am not sure which of the two is what seems to be the problem but its to do with caste........
Cool. Thanks๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Dhiraj is ammajis distant relative..very intelligent..was called to handle the accounts ...and jhumar is technically ammajis niece..that is her sister in law Sheelas daughter...
Siyas dad or family as you say dissapeared into thin air after being disgraced by ammaji and it seems raghav and apparently it was done infront of the entire village..where they went God only knows!!!...they were conviniently sidelined by the creatives as is very often the case in these soaps....if they will ever come back only creatives know...
Yeh Creatives bhi nah๐Ÿ˜†
Yes Avtar is ammajis nephew but i suppose since he was a boy she was happy to have another young man grow up by her side...
That makes sense I suppose๐Ÿ˜ƒ
And afcourse getting joginder married again will not make sense as ammaji probably knows where his weakness lies......
There you go...hope it helped....
And yes sunehri and her husband are kind of silly and one can have a laugh inbetween the morbid environment of that house!!!

Thanks for the help!๐Ÿ˜›
Aisha xxx๐Ÿ˜‰
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome to the forum, Aisha! :-)

Joginder hates Santosh because he's one of those men who believe that women are inferior to men and their only purpose is to bear sons for their husbands. Since these two are childless, he can't stand the sight of her.

Jhumar is Ammaji's devar's daughter. So she is her niece by marriage. Jhumar's father is Dharamveer (the dude that Ammaji threw outta the village recently) and her mother is Sheela. Avtar is Jhumar's brother.

Dheeraj and Jhumar belong to the same gotra - I'm not too sure what that means - hence according to Ammaji's customs they can't get married.

Sia's family has vanished since last summer. They are supposedly living in another corner of the village but we never get to see them anymore. ๐Ÿ˜•