sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

I find it intresting how ammaji has totally fallen for sonali.agreed she is a great catch and all that but .i mean a woman who has never shown respect let alone love for any woman in the village before is now shown going beserk on this girl...why?..theres got to be some mystery behind ammaji...i hope they bring some light on why ammaji landed up an evil woman...i would really like to see that....unless afcourse they have already shown something about her past and i missed those episodes...also i remember her saying that sonali reminds her of her own youth......

Also i was wondering as i missed those episodes last year...about what ammaji told sonali ..i know that the jadoo tona bit was made up by ammaji..but is it true that siya had blatantly tried to get the villagers against ammaji?...and did raghav or siya either of them know each others identity while dating?...and did they have the marriage celebrations in a normal way...also i assume the servant bit was right as siya had agreed to stay as a servant only in order to take revenge...but had ammaji actually thrown her out and did she come back on her own and beg to stay like ammaji told sonali?..so sorry for the questions but i am confused as i missed all this raghav siya saga episodes???...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roshaaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes .... ur all questions ans is yes .... sia did tried to turn the villigers go against ammaji .... n there marriage was normal too ... but the jadoo thing is wrong
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well sonia...raghav n amma cheated on sia n raghav got married to her to avenge on his mother's insult....n sia was against ammaji because she refuses to accept the birth of a gal child in her family n the village.....so she gets them killed or sends them away from her mother..sia never knew early that raghav is amma's son..once she came to know she dumped him there n then..it was raghav's chal n he made her belive that he is against his mother n will give her saath in hert fight against amma...n they got married as per the rituals..tona part is all wrong.......well sia returned only to avenge against ammajis evil practises n to get women their rights!
regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: roshaaan

yes .... ur all questions ans is yes .... sia did tried to turn the villigers go against ammaji .... n there marriage was normal too ... but the jadoo thing is wrong

i partially agree and partially disagree with you....Sia's fight was for social justice - which included interalia stopping of female infanticide, stopping of female foeticide, sex determination before birth through sonography, right of education to the illiterate women folk of Veerpur.......She was never up against Ammaji on a personal level, she was just being vocal on the social platforms....

yes, their marriage was normal, and that Amma had even thrown a reception for the poor girl (Sia) in which even the local MP or MLA (i dont remember correctly) some Mr. Chander Mohanji was also invited.... so the marriage was formally accepted in front of the entire kasba.. later both Raghav and his Ammaji took a turtle turn and said that was all fake...

but no..... Sia's voice was against the evil practices of society and not directly against Ammaji....it was in the interest of Ammaji that the evil practices should have continued.........
Edited by regalla - 14 years ago
regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia77

I find itintresting how ammaji has totally fallen for sonali.agreed she is a great catch and all that but .i mean a woman who has never shown respect let alone love for any woman in the village before is now shown going beserk on this girl...why?..theres got to be some mystery behind ammaji...i hope they bring some light on why ammaji landed up an evil woman...i would really like to see that....unless afcourse they have already shown something about her past and i missed those episodes...also i remember her saying that sonali reminds her of her own youth......

Also i was wondering as i missed those episodes last year...about what ammaji told sonali ..i know that the jadoo tona bit was made up by ammaji..but is it true that siya had blatantly tried to get the villagers against ammaji?...and did raghav or siya either of them know each others identity while dating?...and did they have the marriage celebrations in a normal way...also i assume the servant bit was right as siya had agreed to stay as a servant only in order to take revenge...but had ammaji actually thrown her out and did she come back on her own and beg to stay like ammaji told sonali?..so sorry for the questions but i am confused as i missed all this raghav siya saga episodes???...

nicely written.....

no nothing of Amma's past has been shown as yet...

but one thing really surprises me.....that Ammaji could not tolerate Sia because of her educated and modern outlook. She hated the fact that some lady could stand up to her and question her or for that matter had the mental strength to be vocal about issues.......since that Ammaji is in the habit of ruling all men and women folk suppressing them...even all the ladies in her family are mercilessly suppressed/humiliated by her from time to time. .... she derives her strength to rule them from their lack of education and conservativeness. so my doubt is as to how she can really like/fall in love with a London educated good girl...definitely Sonali is having a physical and financial standing for herself, and so wont be easily suppressed in future...so what does she really see in this matrimonial alliance to be so excited about?? if she has selected such docile daughter-in-laws like Sheela (her sis-in-law), Chanda, Santosh and even knows how to control girls like Sunehri and Rangili, how come she is all ga-ga over a London bred single child of industrialist family...???? Am surprised......as is the practice, will Sonali allow her to commit child infanticide if she happens to deliver a girl child in future....then what is the criteria for the selection of this particular girl as her daughter-in-law?? I fail to understand 😲
Edited by regalla - 14 years ago
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Frankly i am hoping this track leads to something intresting maybe from ammajis past..because i am finding it too irritating to watch siya and her pathetic state and her angry faces!...i cannot understand why they cant show her speaking up or walking out...i would prefer if they stop showing her at all..and move to something more intresting...i can understand her not accepting raghav..but for Gods sake let him move on and most importantly get yourself a life outside of that house!...i cant relate to her role i am so sorry..