road not taken -ammaji,sia and raghav

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
After i wrote yesterdays update I was thinking about the ammaji,sia and raghav.that is all of them are at crossroads and are attempting to take the path that they never thought would taken before.lets take ammaji first.her word is the law in veerpur and nobody dare go against her.if they tried then they were throttled.but now she has to take a path where she has to hold on to her son and get rid of sia(her laadla beta is about take a stand against her,which ammaji thought will never happen in her lifetime) .she also was thinking that raghav is her successor but life has brought her to stage of meeting her enemy no1 in her house as her son's wife.so the catch 22 situation.

next we'll talk about raghav the laadla beta of ammaji who has lived life seeing ammaji as his god,but he has also been forced to reduce ammaji status from god to a human who commits mistakes.he has also found love due sia's lesson of goodness after committing so many atrocities on sia and ruining her life.so raghav is also at a crossroad because he loves his wife and mother but knowing the goodness in her and knowing that his mother will never accept her, has chosen a difficult path which he would have never taken eariler.

lastly sia who entered ammaji house as a servant to take revenge but has fallen again for raghav inspite of his earlier torments of her is also at crossroads.she has fallen in love and has changed raghav direction of thought but has to tread carefully because she will not want to lose raghav and she will not be able say yes to ammaji's every evil action.so she will also take a path which she has not attempted before of using raghav's love for her as a sheild to oppose ammaji's bad values.

the coming days will tell us about who among the above three has more successfully changed their paths into the road not taken before

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good post......๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ....yes,definately the coming episodes will b interesting if the things will move justy like the way u have written.....๐Ÿ˜ƒ....my best wishes r with raghv-sia but obvious......on other hand also love to see ammaji's evil mindgame.....
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well said! :-)

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for this otherwise cliched track to take an interesting and novel turn.
sang_hari thumbnail
@sarah1024 - but something in me tells me there is a big twist waiting to happen during sonali-raghav marriage.either all the members of the house do something where the marriage does not happen.or the wedding takes place and some truth sonali will come to know after their wedding.so the crossroads still exist
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ sang_hari - Yeah, same here. If Raghav and Sonali do get married without any kind of chaos, they'd become the next Avtar and Rangeeli. That would leave no scope for originality. So I hope that there's something unique in store for us.
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing dear..very well said..I too agree with u on this dear!
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarah1024

@ sang_hari - Yeah, same here. If Raghav and Sonali do get married without any kind of chaos, they'd become the next Avtar and Rangeeli. That would leave no scope for originality. So I hope that there's something unique in store for us.

raghav is more vocal about his protest than avatar.so ammaji will not get a grandson๐Ÿ˜† out of raghav-sonali relationship.so poor ammaji will have wait wait and only wait๐Ÿ˜ƒ