What I wish for in the next couple episodes..

RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Folks..just wanted to start a thread where people can post what they want to see in the upcoming episodes..
Here is what I want happening in the next couple episodes:
I really want to see an extended scene with Raghav and Sia. Ever since Sonali has arrived, Raghav has in his own sweet way been able to express his commitment to Sia. But it has been mostly through his eyes 😍 or via letters [which Jhumar so cutely..delivers 👏]. But we have not had a Raghav and Sia only scene where they talk to each other in over a week.
I really hope that he tells Sia how he feels for her..especially today when she is dressed so beautifully and wearing his gifted tika. ❤️ 🤗 I would die to see Raghav tell her how pretty she looked. 😍 It is also about time Sia said something about her feelings for him too...as its been only Raghav pursuing her so far. She too feels the same way and needs to say so. Once Raghav is re-assured that Sia too cares for him as deeply as he does for her..there will be no stopping him from standing up againt his mom.
Waiting to read what others want happening in the next couple episodes

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elgee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree -- its time to show Sia wake up and fight for justice which is what she came here for... In the process she also managed to win her true love. Great!!!👏👏👏

Its time to bring her patience to a logical culmination by having Raghav acknowlwedge and support her openly...

Ammaji and her ways are too set to be able to make visible changes all alone by Sia herself -- what would be interesting to see is Raghav setting up his own establishment in the same village and slowly but surely with Sia's help bring the villagers on his side -- move all sympathetic people in his family to his side. Then when Ammaji is completely isolated make her see how wrong she was...

They could show Jhumar marrying Dhiraj, Santosh having a baby with Joginder and Avtaar kicking the butt of Rangeeli away...

Aha... too ideal perhaps!! But me I'm deaming on!!!!! 🥱😃
😃
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i also wants raghav-sia to be happily live in next episodes no matter what ammaji plans next....atleast kuch interesting rahega....now,raghav-sia both needs to expose their love to each other....🤗...after all valentine day is coming closer......
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I just want to see ammaji in action and intresting tracks alongside...because she is the essence of the show....maybe they can show something about ammajis past something significant which led her to become evil...now that would be intresting...